Sunday, November 22, 2009

kenangan terindah ku

21st November 2009
Saturday
And there I was
Lying down on my bed
Halfway through my revision
Ended up browsing through the songs in my phone
And what do you know
This song
I mean, when I first listened to it
It really caught my heart
I mean, I really liked it from the start
And that
Was the song I dedicated to you on that day
Seriously
You're the first ever malay guy I've been intereted in
Really lol huh?
xD
Yeah
Maybe I was kinda attracted to your looks at first
I mean, come on, you look, totally, you know, charming?
Lol
xD
I mean, he's really handsome man
Hee
But then I became so obsessed with you
Omg
Not that I wanted to
It was like, an open secret?
Man, I guess Fudzail was the first to notice that huh
Shit
Haha
It all started from dikir barat huh
Hee
And I ended up liking dikir barat too?
Lol
xD
That was a crush
A very unexpected one
I mean, people would be like, why would I be interested in someone different race?
Seriously
No offence at all
Besides
1 malaysia right?
Hee
I am totally supporting that now!
Lol
xD
You'll still be a part in my fond memories
Hee
Always
We're cool now huh
Friends
MU and Liverpool
Lol
We'll see bout next season man
Haha
Kenangan terindah ku~
P.S. I still don't support MU okay?
Haha


xoxo just for you
claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment