Sunday, November 1, 2009

still in high spirits


1st November 2009
Sunday


I can't believe I'm still up this early
Or should I say, this late
zzz

I can't help it

I just finished watching National Treasure


Man, it was damn cool I tell ya!
I haven't watched this movie before you know
This is really the first time
Hee


I mean, I seldom stay up so late already what
This time is just, exceptional
Okay?
xD


Seriously

I dunno what would happened to my SPM

Haha

I mean, man, I only study for like, a few hours then I go online the whole day?
Omg

And SPM is like, how many days away

And the clock is ticking

Hmm
Damn fast it ticks
xD



I totally have no idea how it can go so fast
xD





Yet
I still have time to go online like, almost always?
Omg
Really gotta insaf huh
xD

I dunno why
I'm getting less and less discipline now man

That's so not a good thing you know

My mind is like, so occupied with online
I mean, I'm addicted!!!
Damn it
xD


I'm trying to control myself
Tyring to refrain myself from turning on the pc just after a couple hours of study

Hee


What to do
My pc is like, directly behind my study table
xD

And I've become so restless you know
I mean, I can't even sit still for a few hours straight or what
Well, not literally la
It just, I'm jsut very eager to finish studying and then move on to my pc
Not that I can help it
Well, I can help it
Or maybe I just choose not to?
xD
Hee




Man, I really gotta study
Hmm
I will
Tomorrow
xD
Promise
Remind me please
If you see me online
Wahahahahaha
xD





Just wanna quickly get done with this whole SPM
It's tying us down you know
Hee
Not complaining or what
Just, expressing my thoughts?
xD




Omg
Seriously
National Treasure is just so cool!!!
Nicholas Cage rocks man
Omg
xD
Man, and I didn't even know it's a Jerry Bruckeimer's film
Omg
Just reminds me of Pirates of the Carribean
Hee
How you spell Caribbean btw?
Double b or double r???
Hmm
Forget it
Hee


Wai seng and anthony were watching also
So basically
We were kinda watching together?
Just, at our own houses?
Lol
xD


Man, I didn't chat with abg ws for this long before
Hee
Really what
Now he still so semangat wanna study Physics
zzz
xD

It won't even occur to me to continue study after a late night movie like this
Haha
xD
Orang rajin
Aku x
Nak buat ape?
Hee
xD

Man, I still got tuition tomorrow?
Omg
And it's 3.26am now???
And how many hours left for me to sleep???
Ws summore wanna say I x sedar diri pulak
Hee
Mne ade???
xD
Hmm
So, monday maybe off day?
Perhaps
Hee
xD


Seriously
Claira
You really need to stop online-ing so much
Well, at least finish studying only online!
Even abg ws and bariq also said I always online
Die online je sure nmpk aku on
Hahahahaha
xD
Sorree la bang!
Lol
xD


Claira chan!
2 more weeks and you're totally free
Can online like nobody's business by then
Hee
Omg
Please
Whoever sees me online for wthe whole day
Tell me
xD
Not that I would listen nway
Hee
Just joking
Study study study Claira!!!
SPM ah!!!
Hee
xD



Hmm
Omg
Liverpool lost again?
Come on guys!
=)

xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment