Thursday, November 26, 2009

already gone

26th November 2009
Thursday

You know, that 2012 movie really meant a lot actually
Humanity
Sacrificial
Love
I dunno
I just felt that way
Especially till the end
When disasters were striking from everywhere
Tsunami in Tibet
California is going down
The Eiffel Tower's top was damaged
And Mount Everest was half submerged in water
Imagine that man


And that was when everyone started to say goodbye
It's never easy to say those words
Only one word
But how can it be so freaking diffcult?
It's easy to say
But it's not easy when you really mean it


And you really meant it
Didn't you?
Hmm
=/


They were calling up their close ones
Their loved ones
And there was this guy, who didn't even got the last chance to say "I love you" to his son
He called
And when he was just about to speak, disaster struck
It was such a pity
You know, Boys Like Girls lead singer Martin
He said this on Hitz.fm
Be close to your love ones
I dunno why I'm posting this
I just feel like doing so
Or maybe I know why I wanna do so
But I'm just too afraid to confront this
It's scary you know
Kelly Clarkson's Already Gone
We were always meant to say goodbye
=/


xoxo just for you


claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment