Friday, November 13, 2009

another's presence

10th November 2009
Tuesday



I went to school
But pui sing didn't go
I still did
Hee
Cause
Firstly, I chatted with Haziq and he said he's gonna come today
So I thought wanna see how his 'stunt' worked out
Lol
Just wanted to check on him and see how he's doing la
Ain't I good?
Lol
Joking
Haha

But then
He didn't turn up that day
zzz
I was like, man, I purposely came to see how're you doing
Lol
Never mind
It's okay
xD

Secondly
Promised denesh to come
Cause, apparently, he wanted to see someone too
Hee
Dunno who la
xD
So I came
Teman him also
Hmm

Never mind
At first it was like, kinda bored you know
Everyone just did their own stuff
And sadly, the person he wanted to see didn't turn out either
No worries
Cause after that
Junaidi and Amir they all came to our class
Lol
Had so much fun la
I mean, we talked
Not me
I mean, mostly, it was them who did the talking
And I seriously can't stop laughing
I dunno why
I mean, I see Junaidi and automatically, I start to laugh?
Lol
I didn't mean to man
Hahahahahaha
xD

He felt totally strange too
xD

Then later
Me and denesh went to second floor
Nothing to do
Just wanna see if wai seng's class has teacher or not
But then
Went into I class pulak
Man, he was there!!!
Shit
I shouldn't have went down
Urgh
=/

And Oja kept teasing me
Lol
=/
Kinda awkward that situation
xD

Hmm
Forget it
I'm fine
I guess

Anyway
Good day yeah!
=)





xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment