Thursday, November 5, 2009

bakti crew- time of my life

4th November 2009
Wednesday

Today
We had our 5Bakti 09' class party
Fulamak
Sounds gempak je
Lol
xD
Hee



But also very gempak la
To us
Lol
xD

So we planned to start straight away after school
But then
Everyone was like so blur you know
And we didn't know whether Zazuan went out to buy or delivery
Cause at first I thought it was delivery
And I thought he had ordered at least 1 hour beforehand
But then
Things turned out the other way
Hmm
Never mind
The whole was great anyway

So we waited for quite some time
Before Zazuan came back with Falihin they all
Then he gave some kinda speech before we cut the cake or what
Lol
Feels like birthday je
xD

And man
That cake was like
So totally huge man!
4 kg, imagine that!
Omg
xD



But there's a catch
That cake has banana in it!!!
Omg
Urgh
Man, I don't eat banana la come on
I mean, banana is like, so lembik and stuff you know
So mushy
I dare not eat
The last time I ate real banana
Not that they have fake banana or what
What I mean real banana is the not cooked one, the raw one
Yeah
That's the word
Raw
And that time
My mum had to cut it into small pieces and asked me to use a fork to eat it
Seriously
Am I the only one who eats banana with a fork?
Omg
xD

Seriously
It sucks
Cause the cake looked damn inviting
Chocolate cake man
And such a huge one
The reason I wanna try was because it was huge
I mean, I haven't eaten any cake that large man
Serious
Lol
xD

But there's the banana layer la
Urgh
Geli aku!
xD
Hee
No offence to banana lovers
xD

And then when he was giving speech and everyone was like, gathering around the cake and him and pizza
Lol
I was busy watching tv
zzz
Come on, it was Astro okay?
Not that I haven't watched Astro before
Now my house got no more Astro ma
Hee
And some more that show was like, so damn cool you know
I Was Bitten
It was on discovery channel or something
Mind you, I like watching those channels actually
Really cool I tell ta
Hee
And some more it was showing snakes bites and so on you know
I totally love to watch those man
Lol
xD

Then Nigel and Denesh were like, what are you doing
Then nigel also watched together
Lol
Hee
Damn freaking nice la that show
How I wish we could have Astro again
Lol
Can watch football also
Just cause they didn't want astro and that caused me my football man
Hee
xD

So we ate pizza



Then got ice-cream some more



Nice

After that
We all took like, lots of pictures
Hee
Using Mohan's camera
Seriously
His camera was damn freaking cool man
Really
That kinda pro photographer's camera you know
And I got a chance to try it!!!
Omg
Thank you!!!
Hee
And I definitely fell in love with that
Omg
I am so gonna buy one next time
Hmm, after I got my job and still have extra money for luxury
Lol
xD
Hee

Hmm
It's true that maybe sometimes things don't go so well in our class
You know, politics
Kononnye
And stuff
But still
For 2 years I'm with these bunch of people
And I guess I have no regrets getting to know them
My life would have been so different if not for them
Gee
Thanks a lot!!!
Really appreciate what I have now
I love Bakti Crew!!!
5 Bakti '09 Rockz!!!





xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment