Sunday, November 1, 2009

serious infection, unstoppable addiction


1st November 2009
Sunday

Gosh
This is it
I mean, seriously, it's November already now!!!
Omg
Like, so fast???
Urgh
How can time passes by so quickly???
xD

And seriously
I'm infected!!!
I am so totally addicted to the internet!!!
Man, I can't not turn on the computer for even one day huh?
Omg
An ultimately dangerous zone already!!!
Especially it's just 2 weeks away from SPM!!!
Omg!!!
Hee
xD

That's proven man
Slept for just about 4 hours last night?
Or should I say this morning?
Whichever
Hee


Not that I want to sleep late
I was watching National Treasure la come on!
Damn, that movie was effing exciting and cool!!!
Omg
Jerry Bruckheimer totally rocks man
Hee
xD

Slept at almost 4am?
Then got up at 8+?
Lol
xD

Bangun
Mandi
Makan
Hee



Sorree
Bear with me
I just love these pictures
Hee
xD
Loving Flickr now
xD
And by the time I finished my breakfast
It was like, already 9.35am?
Hmm
And I gotta leave home at 10.15am for tuition?
So
Can't do much right
So
Hee
Went online again
Omg
Somebody MUST stop me immediately
Hee
xD
And I was just browsing through, looking for pictures for this post
Yippie~~~
Umm, sorree
I'm just not myself currently
Or am I?
Not the first day you know claira huh
Hee
xD

I'm gonna study

Really

I promise

Hee

Later

Omg

One Tree Hill tonight!!!

xD

Did I just mention one tree hill?

Omg

xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment