Friday, November 6, 2009

flashbacks of doubts

6th November 2009
Friday

Man, if not for this post tonight, I seriously wouldn't have realised it's already 6th November
And that means
SPM is like, so near away
Omg

All of a sudden
I lost my mood you know
For anything
Everything

I was just checking my study timetable for spm
And then
I noticed I missed out on physics
Seriously
It wasn't on purpose or what
Like I would do something like that for spm
So not

And it kinda affected me you know
I dunno
Suddenly I just felt so devastated
=/

Drained all my mood away
Hmm

And then
It came flooding back to me
How I used to tell you my problems
I totally remembered that
And you were there
But you're not now
I wonder why

And the radio was playing Yellowcard's Only One
Why did it have to play now
You know what it meant
I just dunno what was wrong with me
Hmm

I dare not imagine how my spm would turn out to be
Already I know my result slip would have 2 TH
Like I did it on purpose
Seriously
If I had known
I wouldn't have done that okay?
Hmm
But no one to blame other than me
Not that I wanted it to be this way

What will happen to my life?

I dunno if I'm really ready for this
Hmm
=/


xoxo just for you


claira.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment