Friday, November 13, 2009

glory of olden times

9th November 2009
Monday

Man, can you believe it?
Mr Alex entered our class
And the next thing we knew
We were like, talking about football???
Lol!!!
Serious!!!

Then you know, as usual, Mr Alex is always the all so funny type
Then said wanna give comments on our graduation picture
The individual ones
Since we got back that day
I mean, for those who haven't got it yet
Man, I looked so totally awkward man!!!
Shit!
Omg
xD

So we didn't show it to Mr Alex anyway
Haha

Then I asked to borrow his newpapers
That day's papers
Cause I saw the football section?
Lol
Hee
Then me and pui sing were like, reading the football section?
Omg
Haha
Well, since the night before was Man U and Chelsea's match right?
Hee

Then Mr Alex asked which team I support
I said Liverpool
Then he was like, seriously???
And I was like, yeah!
Haha

Then he even shook my hand and did some kinda, you know, like gesture or whatnot
Man, I dunno how to describe that
Like, somehow you acknowledge me as your member or something?
And he even told us he's been supporting Liverpool like, since 1970 something?
Wow!
And naming all those famous Liverpool footballers
Man, that's totally cool
But I didn't know any of them?
Lol
Hee
xD
Sorree la
xD

And he said this, you missed the glory of the olden times

Man, that sounded so, you know, nostalgic?
I mean like, some really die hard fan, following and supporting a team and has seen the good and bad times of them
Seriously, it's totally cool
I respect that
Totally!
And guess what?
He even said will talk to me more often!
Lol
Haha
Good
I can learn something about football from him
Hee
=)




xoxo just for you

claira.xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment