Wednesday, January 6, 2010

everything except for that

5th January 2010
Tuesday
Supposedly I was about to blog yesterday night
But I was so tired
Neever mind
So anyway
Yesterday
Not so busy
Fong was on off day
And Asrol too maybe
Cause didn't see him for 2 days already
Edd was in charge
My shift yesterday was from 2pm till 10pm
I left home earlier and met Kinn and Andy at Starbucks
Man, do they always have to be at such expensive places???
Haha
So Andy wanted to watch Sherlock Holmes
Hee
I watch already!!!
=)
Okay
Work
Hmm, nothing much
As usual
Edd told me to break at 4pm
Then he was like, 4 or 5?
I said 5
Then after awhile, he said, take 4 la
I said, 5 la
Why don't want 4?
Cause my friends are watching movie and then after movie then eat together ma
*LOL*
This time only la, don't do that to Fong ah
Wookay!
=)
And then there was this couple
From Iran
They bought some clothes from us
From our department
But then after they went walking the whole Pavilion, they came back and told us they wanna change those clothes to some other stuff
It was okay to change if it fulfils the terms and conditions
But the thing was, when Edd checked the jacket, *that was a really nice jacket*, there were actually chocolate stains on one of the hem of the sleeve
Urgh
So Edd said they had to reject the jacket
Then Edd talked to them for like so long
And then finally changed it
And you know what Edd told us?
He said, the Iran guy was like, we didn't eat chocolate and the lady was like, I didn't wear any lipstick and that my sister won't like the jacket
LOL
Such excuses
And then when Edd told Heng, she was like, so damn pissed off man
Haha
And also
During break
Kinn and Andy were at Starbucks
Again
What the hell man
=)
Then Andy was eating some kinda sandwich
OMG
I didn't know the fillings were hot man
I mean, I thought sandwiches' fillings are cold
You know, like, tuna or sardin or eggs with mayo
Something like that
Then when Andy cut it open only I noticed steam coming out
LOL
They must be thinking I am such an idiot
Haha
Cause Andy was like, giving me that if-not? look
Haha
No offence Andy
=)
Then waited for him to finish only we went down to Food Republic to makan
I had 45 more minutes to makan only la wey
And was kinda hungry already
Hee
=)
So I bought 2 dunno what bread already from BreadStory, was it?
And Andy also
But not Kinn
FINE!
Oh yeah, when we were going down to Food Republic
I saw this customer
He and his brother and also another girl came to PA the day before
And really, I remembered him because he really talked a lot
I mean, no offence yeah
It was like this
They were trying on clothes
But this guy
I mean, he tried on the shirt and was outside the fitting room, in front of the huge mirror
Then he asked Fong and Edd to comment on his shirt
Then he was like, I want an honest answer ah, I don't like people to bluff me
In a joking way okay?
Really
I wasn't in there
Just outside
But enough to hear their conversation
Then after that, he was like, I don't believe you, ask another girl to come
LOL
Fong asked me then
Duh?
Never mind
Haha
Then he asked me the same question
So I said, it looked kinda tight at the neck
Because he took L and XL
And he was wearing L
So I told him to try XL first
Then he was like, I don't want XL
You know, later people might think something else
Get me?
=)
No offence
Then he asked so many questions man
Then after that, he tried on the XL one
So I said it looked better on him
Not looking that toght anymore
Then that settled
Another came
Should I tuck in my shirt or not? What do you think?
Then I said, depends on how you wear it
Then he asked, if I wear it this way?
With that pants, he meant
So I said better not to tuck in
Then he was like, why? cause I look fatter?
LOL
How was I supposed to answer that man???
All I could do was just smile?
Urgh
Did I look like a total idiot?
Shit!
Haha
Then when I told Kinn and Andy, they were like, just tell him, yes, you look fat
And you better don't wear anything
Cause he wanted an honest answer what
LOL
Worked till 10pm
Gotta chat with Mira and Si Wei
Hee
Nice
Si Wei is pretty
Really
Edd called her Korean Girl
Haha
I reached home at about 10.35pm or so?
OMG
When I thought I would have missed Gossip Girl, it didn't occur to me that I can still watch it but just miss the beginning part
Haha
I only realised that when I was in the car and looking at my watch
LOL
So the first thing I did when I've reached home was turn on 8tv and watch Gossip Girl
OMG
I couldn't believe I actually get to watch it!
Haha
Thank God
=)
So, dinner aside
Shower later
Gossip Girl now!
=)
OMG
The prom
I mean, their prom
And damn it, Chuck was being so damn nice to Blair
I mean, behind her back la
And Blair just thought that he was trying to sabotage her
Poor thing
Chuck was blamed for everything
And Blair still didn't know he did that all for her
Cause he said, he just wanna make it the best night for her
That was so sweet man
Poor Chuck
I like him a lot now
Really
Really pity him
=(
I like them being together
Blair and Chuck
Chuck was good
Even Serena said, I couldn't believe I'm saying this but that was really nice of you
=)
LOVE
Power of Love
Fulamak
=)
And then Blair broke up with Nate
Hmm
Better still
Nate, don't really like him now
Haha
Then after the movie
It was already 11.30pm
By then only I went to shower
Hee
And then ate my dinner at 11.50pm or so
LOL
It was past midnight after I've finished dinner
Haha
Man, imagine that!
Dinner past midnight
LOL
Then online till close to 2pm
I was very tired already actually
And my eyes
OMG
My eyesight getting more blur
Urgh
Will I really get blind?
I don't wanna be blind
=(
I'm scared
Maybe I should really go check my eyesight
OMG
Oh yeah
You know when I was watching Gossip Girl
My brother came into my room and actually asked me about Add Maths
Man, he has grown
I mean, yeah, I am so aware of that
But then, he is now Form 4
Unbelievable
And for the first time after so long, I really felt like a big sister
A grown up
Really
Like, after a day's work and then when you come back then your brother actually asked you about his homework
That felt, great, actually
Aww
I felt so grown up already
Damn it
I am so not getting older okay?
It's just that, it has been quite some time since I felt like that
Or maybe, I dunno
Whatever
Ignore me!
=)
Oh yeah
Tha was nice of him too
Buying that Liverpool Very Important Player on board thing
Haha
And you are so not a fan if Liverpool baby!
=)
Thanks a lot!
Not that I have to thank you or what but still I wanna thank you
Makes sense?
No
Fine
Haha
And I totally love that shirt of yours
The black one
And Nike some more
Well, apart from the MU logo, I actually love that shirt A LOT
Totally
=)
I had a great day!
And I am so happy today's my off day!
Today as in, wednesday!
Now
I'm blogging now!
Off day!
Cool!
Haha
=)
Happy working!
Padini Authentics!
=)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment