Thursday, January 28, 2010

when some things make vast difference

28th January 2010
Thursday
Off day for me today as well
=)
So I woke up at 7am
Damn it, I mentioned I had a sleepless night right?
Urgh
Anyway
Got up at 7am
And it was about 9.15am or so when I left home
Then I was feeling so damn sick man
OMG
He fetched me to McD nearby his house
And shit!
I kinda scalded *burnt?* my tongue when drinking that freaking hot milo!
=/
Thank God
I was feeling a lot better after my breakfast
=)
Then headed to his home
I was kinda worried that his mum would be offended I did not take those beans
Hee
Then his parents went out and I went to his room to have a nap
Damn, I was so, umm, not feeling well what
Flu?
OMG
I didn't really dose off but at least got some rest
Thank God
=)
Damn, he was so, caring?
I didn't know he was that caring?
Count that as one of the good list of yours
=)
I like it when you stroked my face
I like it when you covered me with blanket everytime I shifted my sleeping position
LOL
I like to know that you were always beside me when I was sleeping
=)
Then went out to the Gardens at about 1+?
Together with his mum and Ken
Went to Sushi Zanmai
OMG
Seriously, I think I've been living kinda luxuriously lately
Amd that is totally not good for me
I am becoming so spoilt
And, I feel bad that his mum is spending on me also and him as well?
Dammit!
Screw me
Then he wanted to go to Adidas
Okay
And he seemed to want that tee he saw at Pav Adidas so badly
I thought of asking the staff there but he insisted not to
You really want that shirt huh?
=(
We'll get it then
And also, we played that football set while waiting for his mum and him, trying clothes
At first, it was Ken and his mum who started playing
Then after that, him mum asked him to try on some shirts and then Ken was like, "Come Claira!"
Okay!
Let's play!
Hee
Damn, it was fun
Haha
Then Kinn came and helped me
By the way, that football set is called fussball table
Info from Kinn
=)
I had to admit, he was kinda good at that
=)
Then went to redeem dunno what was that
I totally had no idea
And some spoilt brat I know just got himself a credit card
Man, what do you call that if not spoilt?
=)
And saw Ling Ling
Man, she earns 100 bucks per day!
And me?
I am so envious of her!
Haha
=)
Then off to Lacrossee or something?
Seriously, isn't that brand Croc?
Cause there was a crocodile, I mean, as its logo
I wanted to ask him that question but I thought I would sound so damn foolish to him
Hee
Went back to his home
Damn it
Screw me now
I am so not used to going home so early now
OMG
I'm becoming more spoilt each day
=(
And you know what
I bought a cake for my dad's birthday
It is today
28th January
Don't think I forgot about it
I did not okay?
Well, not that anyone cares anyway
I bought the cake
Thought of giving him a surprise and eating the cake after I've bathed and eaten dinner
But then, disappointingly and unfortunately, he went out
And I thought he just went out for awhile
But no
I asked Hsing Hyii
And he said he won't be coming home tonight
Okay, fine
I get that
Where else right?
Whatever
And screw me completely
I feel so, outcasted?
In my own family?
Okay, firstly, maybe it's my fault
Yeah, totally my fault
I alienated myself from them and has always been cooped up in my own room
Okay, my fault
I won't exist any longer in this own family of mine anymore I guess
Whatever
I'm so not self-pitying okay?
I'm really fine
By the way
It was a Black Forest cake
I love Black Forest
Probably my favourite cake
=)
This year is so different
And this coming Chinese New Year will be absolutely different from the previous years
No more baking cookies together
No more buying new clothes together
No more looking forward to wearing new clothes on the first day of CNY
Whatever
I don't care!
Or maybe I just pretend not to
Besides, pretense is the best act
=)
PS. I like his scent. =)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment