Saturday, January 9, 2010

way before

8th January 2010
Friday
My shift today was from 5pm-10pm
Man, isn't that strange?
And because there's a limit to the number of hours worked per month for a part time worker
And it's 145 hours actually
And how I mistaken it for 450 hours!
LOL!
Anyway
I left home so early today
I mean, compared to my shift time
So I met up with him and can't really do much, I mean
So went to Madam Kwan's
He makan, I minum
Lol
Then went jalan jalan for no particular reason
Or maybe there was actually
I bought 3 hairbands
Really wanted to buy one like, so long ago?
Lol
Then went window shopping
Forever 21
Cotton On
Oh!
And I passed by SubZero too!
Saw Jo Ann
=)
And then finally, we went to Times
We were in there for like, dunno how long, but definitely longer than any of those shops we went in earlier
Lol
I was reading this book, Guys Like Girls Who...
Something like that
The title, I mean
The title got me already
So I sat there, reading it
And so it said, guys like girls who are so, so and so
You know, some kinda conditions or whatever
Whatever
I don't care
I was just, curious, you know
=)
And man, it also said that guys like girls who eat tofu?
What the hell?
I mean, that was in the content page
I didn't really read every single word under that chapter la
So maybe it wasn't literally tofu that he meant
Maybe, just, metaphor or something?
And also girls that high five and punch
LOL
Alright
Fine
I don't really like tofu btw
=)
Whatever
And then he was reading this book
I dunno what the title of the book was
But he seemed like very much enjoying that book
Huh?
It was like, mostly about, you know
Oh, forget it!
Urgh!
Haha
Then left at 4pm
I bought bread again and went back to his car to makan before I left for work
Hmm
I start working when most people have finished working
LOL
So 5 hours
If not for the birthday card, I would have got myself another rebate customer
Yes, rebate customer is the term that I would use to address them now
During this promotion period
Haha
But never mind
I got a few also today
Thank God
But at times, I still felt alone? Left out? Ignored? Unimportant?
Yeah right
I am crapping right now
Ignore me!
Forget it man
Urgh
Sometimes I wonder why God has to make it so hard for me
But then, maybe it's just tests and obstacles before we reach our destination?
Anything
I still believe I can do it
By God's grace
Oh, help me dear God
Be with me through my hard times
Thank you God
=)
My first toe of my right foot is now blue-black
Really
Seriously
Right beneath the toe nail
It was just a tiny spot at first
But now, there's a bigger one at the edge
Oh dear
Just hope it will be alright
I'm sure it will
Hmm
Education Fair will be tomorrow
And I won't be able to make it
At least not tomorrow
Tomorrow's shift will be 10am-6pm
But I might go on Sunday?
Perhaps?
Addicted to Padini Authentics
Padini Concept Store
=)
PS. Store rooms scare me sometimes. =(
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment