Wednesday, January 6, 2010

it's hitz dot fm

6th January 2010
Wednesday
Hmm
Damn, I miss Hitz.fm so so much
Really
Seems like it's been a long time since I've turned on my stereo for the whole day
Literally
Serious
I mean, I used to have my stereo turned on the whole day
From morning till night
I mean, besides turning off for shower and meals
Other than that, it really is on for the whole day long
And I so damn miss it man
OMG
Now that I've started working
I don't even have time for it
My working time is always different
And after I've came back from work, I just went online
I don't even have time for movies man
Oh crap
=/
I miss Hitz.fm so much
OMG
I would miss out all the new songs
And I so love to listen out for new songs
And damn it, I almost forgotten Ne-yo's concert is tomorrow!
Gosh
And I almost forgotten that the movie, Wild Dogs or Old Dogs, will be in cinemas on the 7th January
Right?
Is that right?
OMG
I was just reading the papers and I saw Ju-On
Come on, let's watch!
Jom!
Haha
I am so misssing out of so many things
And most importantly
My car licence
Urgh
How I used to wish that I would drive to school in my Myvi on March when we would be taking our SPM results
And now I just feel like it won't happen that way
I won't be driving Myvi to school
Not looking so cool already
Cause it really looks cool and awesome that you drive to school and then it would look so, W-O-W!
Seriously
Hmm
It won't happen now
Won't happen this coming March
Disappointed
Really
=(
Whatever
I'm currently listening to Hitz.fm now
Yes, while I'm blogging here
I just totally miss it
Hitz.fm rockz!
=)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment