Saturday, January 23, 2010

just that little more

22nd January 2010
Friday
Man, it's been a tiring day
I've been off for 2 days and now I am back to work
=)
Edd, Mira and Heng were off today
So only me, Asrul, Helmi and Fong
My shift today was 1pm-10pm
Break at 4pm
Together with Fion
And then he and Andy came and joined us
Feeling weird about my style of blogging today?
I know
I am so like summarising my day
LOL
*as though it will work for me*
Anyway
Today was the first day of work for Fion!
Yeah!
Happy working!
=)
Don't feel like elaborating about my work today
I'm not feeling down or whatever okay?
Maybe I'm just tired?
Or I can't remember exactly what happened today
Lol
Screw me
But in the morning
Like, before noon
I was online
And so was he
And what the hell were we doing man
Retracing our history?
Lol
And don't be mad at me for nothing just because I couldn't figure out tat 9 days thing
Man, I knew what you meant with the 9 days thing
I just wasn't sure
And you were, I dunno, whatever
Screw me
Again
My fault
Yeah right
PS. I knew what you meant with the 9 days okay???
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment