Tuesday, January 12, 2010

love me or hate me - as you wish

12th January 2010
Tuesday
I just missed Ghost Whisperer
=(
For 2 episodes already
Last week and this week
Last week because I worked till 10pm
And this week, today, now, because my bro is in my room studying and so I couldn't watch it
=(
Hope I won't miss Gossip Girl later
Urgh
Please!!!
=(
And I was just thinking
Since I would be working on the first till the third day of CNY
Maybe I don't even need to trouble myself to go for CNY shopping
At least not for myself?
I dunno
Do I sound weird or strange or unusual or crazee to you?
It's like, a girl just declined to shop for clothes for the upcoming CNY?
Man, it's not that I don't wanna shop for clothes
Duh?
I want to
But the thing is
To be practical
Usually I do CNY shopping for the first few days of CNY
But since now that I will be working on the first few days, then what is the point of buying new clothes that are meant for CNY when I myself won't even be wearing them on the first few days?
So isn't it better if I skip this CNY shopping and then shop next time for myself not for CNY but for casual wear?
Do I sound like I'm making any freaking sense?
No?
Fine
I don't think I ever make sense to you
Haha
I'm so fine with that
=)
Love me or hate me
But I prefer you love me
Hahahahhaa
=)
*syok sendiri*
*long time didn't use this phrase*
Hee
But I am so looking forward to shopping with you
Just wanna see what kinda clothes you would wanna buy
Hee
Only if you don't mind
Or else, I'm still fine with it
=)
As I said, love me or hate me
You know which I prefer better
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment