Friday, January 8, 2010

when it's not really off

8th January 2010
Friday
I think I had a really weird dream last night
I couldn't remember anything
But I kinda felt weird this morning when I woke up
Or maybe I didn't dream at all?
I dunno
Really
I've no idea whatsoever
You know, people always say, sweet dreams, like, when you're chatting till late night and then you offline and people just wish you good night and sweet dreams
But the thing is, I always thought that dreams aren't really that good actually?
I mean, not that the dreams themselves are not good
But isn't having dreams means that you are not really under rest and that your mind is still working?
Right?
Then why do people still wish you 'sweet dreams' when having dreams actually means not fully resting while you are sleeping?
LOL
Anyway
Do anyone really understand what the heck I am crapping about?
Urgh
Whatever
=)
xoxo just for you

No comments:

Post a Comment