Sunday, January 10, 2010

busted

10th January 2010
Sunday
Today's shift was 5pm-10pm
Yeah, the strange *WEIRD* shift
=)
And also there was this The Star Educatiom Fair at KLCC
So I thought of going to KLCC and just wanna ask about TARC and then leave for Pavilion
So, Kinn came with me
And waited me at Cempaka LRT station
I mean, I took LRT to Cempaka and met him there before we went to KLCC together
=)
Man, KLCC was like so packed man!
So damn crowded!
And it has been years since I last went there
Really
I couldn't really remember the place at all man
Seriously
Then we went from concourse level up to the 3rd of 4th floor and then gotta go back down to concourse level then only to the convention centre
We were in the shopping complex actually
DUH?!
Haha
So not my fault
Which makes it his fault!
Totally!
=)
And then that way, which looked really like a tunnel that leads to the convention centre, was like, so damn long and never-ending and somewhat like in those Harry Potter movies even though I don't remember there were any long, never-ending tunnels in Harry Potter series
Haha
=)
Then came to the convention centre
And Nottingham was like, so obvious?
The booth I mean
So I insisted that we go there and get some brochures or whatever
Eleh, someone so-called said no need to go to the boothe but ended up getting brochures for himself
DUH?!
Haha
Then went looking for TARC's boothe
It was like, so damn far away
There were many halls
I mean, not separated but they were connected and we didn't know that
LOL
Searched for so long before we checked at the notice board thing and realised we were looking at the wrong hall
LOL
It took us nearly 10 minutes to search for his car?
LOL
Literally
I mean, that parking thing was so confusing man!
And we went down to P4 whereas his car was at P3
DUH?!
His fault for taking me down there
Haha
Anyway
We left for Pavilion
And finding the exit was another problem
Urgh
Seriously
There were exits to Jalan Ampang, Jalan Pinang, Jalan Tun Razak
So which one man?
Just give us one exit and then after that only decide which way to go la
Isn't that like, much simpler???
Urgh
Anyway, the exit
No more KLCC please
At least not driving there
OMG
Went to Pavilion then
I guess it was almost 3pm?
I dunno
Hee
And you know what?
His brother was there too
With his girlfriend
They were gonna watch movie
Okay
Fine
But the thing was, he called him and he told him to come to Tony Roma's
Not just that
But he told him to bring me along???
OMG!!!
I was like, you serious?
OMG
I know it sounds totally ridiculous and crazee and insane and I-dunno-what-else but why did it feel like I was gonna meet his parents or something?
You know, that kinda feeling when you bring home your boyfriend or girlfriend to meet his or her parents
You know
OMG
Really really scary
Man, why am I so freaked out these few days???
Urgh!
And before we even entered Tony Roma's
I was like, is your brother fierce?
My mind was like, will he like me? what will he think of me? his younger brother's girlfriend?
URGH
SO DAMMIT!
I was freaking out?
So we went in
And I was like, where is your brother?
And when I saw him, I was like, uhh? what now?
Screw me
He and his girlfriend were like, "Hi!"
And I was like, hi back?
Man, that was so, strange? awkward? weird? what the hell?
I was so screwed up!
Haha
His brother and his girlfriend
They seemed like nice people
They even told me about doing freelance
And quitting my job at Padini
Like he told me earlier
I said I promised to work until after Chinese New Year and I will feel bad if I quit now
And I really don't wanna quit and do things halfway like I did when I worked as a waitress before this
And that totally suck
I felt like I was so damn irresponsible and still so childish
So I am so not going to do that
Freelancer sounds appealing
Hmm, maybe?
See how first
See how things go
If after I quit this job at the end of March, then maybe I can do freelance on weekends and study on weekdays
Good also right?
God show me the way please
=)
Then after eating, they went on their own and we went on our own
They went to Esprit
And I didn't know where to go to
So we just jalan-jalan and ended up at Starbucks
Felt so bad that he had to buy a Starbuch drink just so I could eat my lunch there?
Urgh
Screw me
Again
=/
And then
There I was, telling my story to him
The full story
The complete version originally told by Claira herself
LOL
Haha
Don't tell
And by the time I've finished story-telling, it was almost time for my work
Hee
Work was 5 hours today
And I kinda felt bad Jo Ann had to makan alone when she asked me
Sorree
=/
Work was okay today
Lee Wei stopped working cause she is now so occupied with tuition and stuff
SPM year
All the best man!
=)
Damn!
Guess who I saw!
You are so not gonna believe this
I couldn't believe it myself either man!
I saw, a teacher from my school, together with a schoolmate of mine, same age as me, shopping at Padini!
I was like, O-M-G!
Seriously, are you telling me that a teacher is dating a student?
And that girl is the same age as me? Still considered as 17?
And the teacher is like, at least a few years older than her?
And they were now at Padini!
What the hell
OMG
I am so not telling the name
Just that, it is a guy teacher
And the guy went to the fitting room
And he passed by me
He saw me and he was like, "Eh, kerja kat sini ke?"
So he saw me but not the girl
Or maybe she didn't wanna look like she recognised me or something
Whatever
But the thing was, I saw you!
You both!
Together!
Okay, I know it is alright
But for me, it still felt really strange and WEIRD for a teacher to date a student
Urgh
Screw me
I told Edd
Then he was like, spreading to Heng then
Haha
As expected
And then Mira asked me what was it
Then i told her
LOL
Should I feel terribly bad?
I was gossiping
Urgh
I'm so sorree
=(
They were all so shocked and surprised as I was man
Totally
I mean, seriously, a teacher and a student together
OMG
Fine
Whatever
And Edd said that she didn't even look like a 17 year old
He said she looked older
Haha
And Heng said she was so tall and her body figure was really nice
Sure la
Cheerleading squad man
Opps, I slipped a word
Damn it
Hee
And also
Edd was telling me about movies
Haha
He said he watched Old Dogs yesterday because it was raining and he couldn't go back
So he went to the cinema instead
Haha
Nice one
According to him, the movie was really funny but there were parts that were kinda boring
Man, I so wanna watch it!!!
And he said he wanna watch The Imginarium of Dr Parnassus
Wee!!!~~~
I've watched that!
Hee
"Oh! Wizard of Oz coming out soon!"
"Oh yeah! Wizard of Oz! Wizard of Oz?"
"Eh, no. Alice in Wonderland la!"
Adui
I also followed him saying Wizard of Oz
LOL
Haha
And I am so gonna watch Alice in Wonderland man!
Johnny Depp!!!
One of my favourite actors!!!
=)
Come March
And when I was leaving the toilet, I saw someone
I almost passed by her but at the same time, we both noticed each other
LOL
We were like, "Eh?"
Pauline!
OMG
She looked kinda different now man
Long hair
Fringe
So different
Haha
And she was working as a waitress with Pui Yeng also at dunno what MOC or MOF something
Haha
So gonna check it out next time
And when I was waiting for my mum
I saw Jo Ann
Hee
Just said goodbye cause her mum was there already
=)
And also!
A foreigner came
A lady
And what was so special about her was
She was wearing a dress or a blouse if not mistaken
Whichever la
And it was white
And the thing was
She didn't wear a bra!
OMG
Edd saw it and he was like, so big!
DUH?!
Haha
So funny
=)
Reaching 10pm
Woots
No one seemed to feel like working already
We were all waiting to go home only
Haha
And before it was 10pm sharp, we were all waiting in the front already
Hee
=)
But I guess I am now enjoying work here
Things are so working out
And I thank God for that
Really
=)
Let things work their way out
Whatever they will be
Padini Authentics
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment