Sunday, January 24, 2010

that's not a problem, just an issue that matters a lot

23rd January 2010
Saturday
Today's shift, 2pm-10pm
Break at 4pm
Man, work 2 hours then break
I didn't have a nice breakfast today
They bought me nasi lemak
But I didn't feel like eating that
And I didn't wanna eat those siew pao also
Lol
Screw me
Say me choosy
Whatever
I'm the one either eating or not eating anyway
So I went downstairs and bought a pack of potato buns and I literally ate them all
Urgh
Screw me
I stuffed myself?
I hate it
I totally need to diet now!
So no lunch for me today
And I really gotta eat less now
Shit!
Screw me upisde down!
I went to Pav so early that I actually had a little more than an hour before I start work
As always, to the Times
I love it there
=)
And I didn't know exactly what to read
But I just went back to that section that we went a couple of days back
The Atlas section
I was looking at the Atlas section but the book that caught my attention wasn't an Atlas but it was some kinda like, wonders of the world and the explanations behind them la
Like, strange disappearances, or according to myths or legends or stories told by people about sea monsters such as the Kraken and then alien sightings and all sorts
I think I kinda like that book
=)
Then off to work
Work was fine
Really
I was on duty for the fitting room
And guess who I met?
Derek!
OMG
Derek Lee?
If not mistaken
Come on, my ssg friend man!
And it's been so long since I've seen him and when he came to the fitting room area, he saw me and he was like, "Eh?"
I "Eh?" too
Lol
Man, he remembered me!
I remember him too
=)
Then we chatted for awhile
He came with his girlfriend
Wow
She was, kinda, chic?
I mean, her appearance
Or I thought so
And then he asked me about Maxwell
He asked if I still stay in contact with him
I said no
And he said, "Seems like he just disappeared."
LOL!
It was a busy day
These few days will be so busy
Sorry, not these few days
These few weeks!!!
OMG
Up till CNY
And then at 4pm, I had my lunch break
I was coming out from the locker room when I saw his brother, Ken
He saw me too
I smiled at him
And he smiled back
And you know what was I thinking?
I thought he might be here too
Urgh
Screw me completely!
=(
We've not been talking
Or maybe I haven't been talking to him
And not even today
And I am so not gonna be the first to talk first for reasons that I have no idea of
And so my day kinda sucked too
Urgh
Silly of me to glance into Starbucks, Austin Chase, Times hoping that he would be there
Urgh
I totally hate this feeling!
=(
Whatever
Forget it
Jacob stopped by at our counter
And at that time, Edd and I were talking about Old Dogs
OMG
Jacob was like, in between us you know
He looked to Edd then to me and just saw us both laughing
Especially me!
Haha
=)
OMG
You know there was this couple
Malay
They came in
And they really caught our attention
Because you know why?
That girl was dressed in such a, wild way?
Like, serious?!
Very scantily dressed
I mean, she was wearing a mini skirt or something
And wrapped with a cheetah-spot jacket
That was before I realised it when she walked away, back facing us
And then her blouse, you know, that kinda loosely-hanging from your shoulders
So it's like, half of the length of your arms are revealed already
And not to be rude or what, but she looked kinda like a cheetah too
Man, her fake eye;ashes were really so fake and thick
And her hair, a minority of it especially at the side, from the front view, were dyed golden
And her hair, was so ruffy and looked dry
She really looked like a cheetah to me
LOL
Sorry!
=)
And also, her belly was revealed too
Not being racist or what, I thought they should be covered
Well, at least, not that revealed?
Hmm, I dunno
Sorry if I was being offensive
But I wasn't and I'm not and I don't intend to
=)
Oh yeah
And also
Ken asked if I could borrow staff purchase for him
And I had to bother edd at such busy times
I mean, he was attending to customers at that time
I felt so bad
=(
I'm so sorry, Edd
Really
But at the same time, thank you so much
=)
Edd asked me about my status last night
Which I wrote, 'freaked out, worried, scared, INSECURE'
He asked me why I wrote that
I didn't really tell him
Not that I could anyway
Before I could even say anything, he said, "I think I know what it is."
"What?"
"He asked you something."
"Ah, what?"
"He asked you if you are still a virgin!"
LOL!!!
Haha
Of course I am!
Hee
=)
And also, when I finished work just now
I got 5 messages
1 was my mum
1 was jie lun
1 was f *unexpected huh???*
And another one, him
I can't remember who the other was
Whatever
Forget that
But the last one
Him?
Like, finally?
Urgh
Screw me for being so non-submissive
Duh?
Tomorrow I might wanna go to Mid Valley's Edu Fair
I dunno
Thought of getting HELP's brochures
Seems like I might be going to HELP too
I totally need help right now
LOL
Just thought of
Not sure yet
Maybe I might
Who knows?
Tomorrow's shift, 5pm-10pm
PS. I am so over you
PPS. It still hurts.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment