Tuesday, January 12, 2010

boredom infiltrated - in a good way

12th January 2010
Tuesday
Today is my off day
Wee!!!~~~
But I will be off on Thursday also
Yes, this coming Thursday
That is after tomorrow
LOL
2 days off for me this week
Nice one
=)
As I said
They limit 145 hours per month
So the time for my daily shift also varies
And I will be working on the first till the third of CNY and also 1st of February
And damn, first day of CNY is 14th February and that is also Valentine's Day!
Urgh
So sorree baby
I didn't realise that
But anyway, who knows my shift for that day might be morning or maybe not that long?
Dunno
Hee
=)
Anyway
Since it is my off day today
So of course, I am so not gonna stay at home
Can't expect me to online the whole day right?
So as planned, I went for badminton with Kinn, Vincent, Jacquelyne and Nancy
At The Challenger
Damn it
It really shifted to Cuepacs
LOL
And I blamed the wrong person for saying that Challenger is still at Connaught
Haha
Yes, my fault
But partly because of you too
=)
As always
So I took LRT to Cempaka
Yes, again
And then only we went to The Challenger
Vincent and Jacquelyne and Nancy were there already
So after that only we joined in
For so long I've not played badminton and I've became so rusty already man!
Urgh
And I sweated so much
Hee
And forgot to bring towel?
LOL
I was kinda rushing out?
Never mind
Forget it
Anyway
Played with Kinn
And then with Vincent
Vincent was like, "Can borrow her?" *to Kinn*
And he didn't seem to answer him
LOL
I thought he actually didn't like it or something or mind me playing with him?
DUH?!
But I played with him anyway
And lastly, Kinn played with Vincent
What the hell
They hit the shuttle damn 'hang' man
In cantonese yeah
Haha
I mean, very hard la
And you can really hear that hitting sound
LOL
He seemed so uninterested
Like, yeah?
For the whole morning?
Since I entered his car until I went home to bathe?
So totally man
At least I felt that way
Even though you said you weren't
So I didn't really talk much also
Whatever
Then after badminton we went to Taynton View to makan
Thought of eating dried Pan Mee
Hee
Couldn't really spot it until Jacquelyne said she was eating Pan Mee
But maybe they didn't have dried one also
Never mind
I had the Wan Tan Mee
Like, so long I didn't eat that?
Duh?
And my right hand was like, shaking you know
I mean, like, so long didn't play and now suddenly just play for so long and then your hand starts to shake involuntarily la
And it was kinda hard for me to even hold the chopsticks properly
And Vincent still wanna remind me of that orange juice incident when he wanted to sit in front of me
Urgh
You better not man!
Haha
Then after makan
He drove me home
He said he thought of going home to mandi first then only go for movies
Damn it
I've been living so 'luxuriously' for this past month
Urgh
All his fault man
He totally turned my life upside down
=)
So I went home and showered
For the second time this day
And then online for awhile just to check the movie screenings and stuff
Gardens and Mid Valley were totally out
Cause they didn't have screenings for Ju On
Yes, we wanted to watch Ju On
So Pavilion then
4pm
Just nice
But he reached my condo at about 3.30pm or so?
And that Sg Besi way or Salak South way or whatever way that was, was like so jam?
And btw, his second brother and another friend were following too
They were kinda funny actually
=)
And we were almost late
ALMOST
Thank God we made it in time
And also luckily he booked the tickets online already
Damn, why am I praising him now?
Duh?
So not praising
Haha
And guess what?
We were like, 10 minutes before the movie starts?
LOL
Seriously
And his parking skills sucks la
Haha
Even his bro said so!
=)
Then we didn't even had time to jalan2
Never mind
Next time
Thursday yeah?
Hee
*see first*
So we got the tickets and he went to buy water while his bro went to buy popcorn
So we went in earlier
And I got the corner seat!
Wee!!!~~~
I love corner seats!
Like, a lot!
=)
And the hall was like, so empty man
Seriously
Not many people watching
And the movie haven't even started
I mean, usually there'll be commercials and stuff before the movie right?
And there wasn't any yet
Strange huh?
Okay
Ju On : The White Ghost and The Black Ghost
Man, I expected much more from this movie honestly
Like, yeah?
I thought it would be very very scary but turned out to be less than scary?
I dunno
The storyline was kinda bland
Not so interesting
And his bro and that friend fell asleep after one hour in there
And I was almost counting down to the ending of the movie
Really
Haha
And I didn't really understand the story either
I mean, I read the synopsis, just scanned through, when I checked the movie screenings earlier
And if not for that, I don't think I would have understand the story man
Seriously
Urgh
Read this better
Here
Synopsis: JU-ON: WHITE GHOST - In a certain house, a son who failed the bar examination kills five members of his family one by one. He then dies by hanging himself. At the moment of his death, he made a cassette tape recording in which he can be heard saying "I'll go. I'll go soon..." On the same tape can be heard the eerie sound of a young girl's voice. The entire family is slaughtered. A former friend, Mirai, is murdered, her throat slit. In the midst of her despair, a young girl, Akane (Akina Minami), sees.
JU-ON: BLACK GHOST - Nurse Yuko (Ai Kago) is left in charge of a young girl named Fukie, and begins to experience strange things. Medical examination reveals that there is a 'cyst' in Fukie's body. The hatred of the unborn one is feeding off of the young girl and curses the people around her. This is the grudge of someone that could not be born. Filled with an unimaginable 'hatred', people are killed one after the other with a curse. (Source: Cinema Online)
To be really honest
I was bored for 2 hours and 1 minute in the cinema
But not entirely so because I was constantly being disturbed and mentally harrassed by the person sitting next to me!
*twin seat btw*
*if you don't get it, then better stay it that way.*
=)
OMG
When the movie started
There was one part that kinda gave us the shock la
And I actually bang into him when I clung on closer?
LOL!!!
I was like, so sorree and kept saying sorree and asking if he was alright when in fact we both were actually laughing
Haha
As always
Duh?
=)
So not my fault lo come on
I didn't know he would bang into me as well what
Hee
It was 6+ when the movie ended
So as I said, i would be home by 7pm
Better stick to my promise
=)
So straight away went home after the movie
He was not driving but it was his brother
So we sat behind
His bro sent me home then
Hee
Thanks a lot!
=)
What a day!
And what a movie
His fault for watching that movie!
Haha
I wished I could watch Paranormal Activities
Noob, paranormal means horror and unusual and those kinda stuff la
LOL
I wanna watch
And Old*Hot* Dogs too
Hmm
But he watched already
Never mind
Carrier next!
So longing for Alice In Wonderland!!!
Johnny Depp!!!
=)
GSC baby!
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment