Tuesday, January 26, 2010

when all you wanna say is, FML!

26th January 2010
Tuesday
Okay
So today's shift, 6pm-10pm
Weird or strange or whatever abnormal terms you wanna use for it
It's just, unusual?
LOL
Anyway
I had plenty of time
Well, not that plenty actually
My so-called appointment for my dental screening or whatever you wanna name it was at 2pm
Yeah, right, 2pm
Went there and was considered early
But the jam at the premise itself and the time it took us to find a parking space took up almost half an hour
Urgh
Screw it
Then we didn't know which department we should go to
And yeah, blame me for not asking!
Urgh
Screw me now
Whatever
Then went to another department
I forgot what was the name
And actually started waiting at close to 3pm
Urgh
Then waited so damn long and then only the attendant gave the card to the dentist
Darn!
Whatever
Not in the mood to talk about the details
Just that, I was lucky and I still am because I don't have to wait longer than the usual and had actually skipped the 'queue' to postgrads
If you understand what I mean, that is
Never mind
So it was almost 4pm when I was on my way to Pav
And thoughtof asking him to come to Pav but better not
It's a waste of time and money and energy!
=)
And besides, won't have much time left anyway
So, better not
Forget it
And then wasted 1 hour plus at the Times
Before I went to buy a yoghurt drink which was my lunch or high tea?
LOL
No idea
By the way, I think I will stop eating so much and skip my lunch like I used to
And no more over-eating
I guess I am gonna put on more and more weigh if I continue this way
And this means, I am now past the rapid growth phase
Screw me!
I still remember my biology man!
=)
So from now on, I should eat less
Hee
That's right
And has always been
=)
Work was fine
I was damn freaking cold and my hands were numb thanks to the yoghurt drink
LOL
For no reason I'm blaming the health drink
Haha
Don't wanna talk about work la
Lazy
Oh yeah!
Xin zhong and wai seng came and visit me!!!
Hee
Long time didn't see them lo
=)
And Xin zhong bought a tee from PA!
Hee
Thanks yeah!
=)
No nice dishes for dinner tonight
I dunno what to eat
Just bread with peanut butter
Whatever
And my stomach always masuk angin la these few days
Urgh
It makes me feel so uncomfortable man!
Whatever
PS. Edd said Legion wasn't that nice. What next? LOL
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment