Monday, February 1, 2010

good times before bad, i prefer the reverse

31st January 2010
Sunday

Damn it, so fast time flies that it's been a month already since I started working
Like, seriously???

This morning, I forced myself to wake up to the latest alarm I set, 8am
LOL
And yet it was difficult to get up
Hee
Then by the time I was ready, it was almost 9am
So we went out
Me, Kinn and Andy
=)
As usual

Then went back to his house
It was like, everyone else was still asleep?
How cool was that
That kinda feels like you're sneaking into the house after a late night party
Sounds like it right?
Just that you don't have to worry about being caught and it's broad day light
LOL
Fine
Ignore me
=)

Then went up to his room
I had a hell of a good time in his room
Excuse me?
Please don't ever misunderstand with my 'a hell of a good time'
Not that you will understand anyway
But, whatever
I know someone would
That includes myself
LOL

I like being playful with you
=)
And for the first time ever since I've been coming to his house, I finally dosed off to sleep this time
Seriously
He ignored me and I ignored him at one time
And I guess we both pretend to merajuk?
And then I slept facing the wall and he facing the floor
LOL
And I really fell asleep this time
Really
I felt tired and sleepy
And I didn't even realise I was actually sleeping already
And all the while, Andy was playing dota with Kitt
And I dunno what he was doing while I was sleeping, but most probably sleeping too?
=)

I was awake later
But still wanted to sleep
=)
I am so not a khinzir or a babi or a pig
Mind you
Duh?!
Haha

No offence

Today's shift was 6pm-10pm
So I planned to leave home at 5pm
But then his mum asked us to eat first
Okay
But that was all his fault also
Who asked him to dilly-dally in bed when it was already 4.45pm and I told him that we should go down and makan first before we leave
LOL
Did I say that precisely?
Whatever
Haha

But I thought we were late
But, never mind that
I was too worried and mad with someone who got himself gastric
I totally can't believe myself man
I mean, come on, I was with him for the whole day long and I knew he hasn't eaten anything except for that sticky sweet thing since breakfast and I still didn't even ask him to eat anything more filling and didn't even reminded him of the chances of him getting gastric for not eating anything!!!
Urgh!!!
Screw me!!!
Screw myself!!!

It's insulting and I feel like I suck
Totally
It might be understandable if he gets gastric if I'm not with him or what or he's alone or something
But the thing is, I was with him all this while and it feels like I did not do my part and remind him to eat and stuff and did not even care to force him to at least eat something and that sounds like I've failed
Urgh
I feel so useless
=(

Screw me

I was quiet all the way to Pav
It just worries me and aches me to see him drinking Milo and still gotta drive me to work even though he was in pain
And yet, he made me melt before him to know that he was actually speeding just to make sure I wasn't late and I could tell that he wasn't in a good mood or something and yet he could still talk to me nicely?
Shit!
What the hell man
I'm crapping
Ignore me totally
Maybe he wasn't not in a bad mood or something or maybe I'm the one who thinks too much
But I totally believe what I felt
He never fails to surprise me

Work was kinda tiring today
Busy, as every weekend does
I was on duty for the fitting room from 6pm-8pm
And it was all fine except for one who made me so fcked up man I tell you
Seriously
I'm sorry I'm being rude or offensive
It just don't make me feel any better okay?
The thing was, I was on duty for the fitting room what
And there was this couple of friends
2 friends
Both were guys
And one of them wanna try 2 pieces of pants
So, supposedly I was to give him a tag to show that he's trying 2 pieces
Like, a tag that shows the number of pieces of clothes you wanna try, you know
But the thing was, I gave the tag to him and he passed it to his friend, who was gonna wait outside
I mean like, you're trying so you should be holding the tag right?
Then I said you gotta bring it inside with you
The tag, I mean
Then he was like, "Tak payahlah, sini je ma."
Duh?!
Fck you la!
I know you're going into the first fitting room okay?
So what the fck man?
Rules are rules
Why is it so damn hard for people to just bring in the tag?!
Is it so damn freaking heavy or troublesome to just bring it in and hang it on the hanger?
You can choose not to bring it out after you're done because I will have to check the fitting rooms also
Duh?!
But please la!
Use your fcking brain la come on!
I really don't mean to be a rude-ass right now
But it really pissed me off
So I guess his friend noticed it too
I didn't even bother to layan him when he wanted to start a conver
And I didn't even wanna stand anywhere near his friend
And when he said 'Thank you', I didn't even bother to smile at you!
Urgh!
That totally sucks man!
Imagine if you're the one being me and I do this to you
Fck you man!
You suck!
Whatever
I wanna think of this as an obstacle in life
That God is testing us
But it's really damn difficult I tell you
I'm so sorry I lost my temper
Urgh!
It just sucks okay???

So after work
My mum went to fetch my grandparents from dunno which hotel already
Equitorial?
I forgotten
And when I said I went up to find them, my mum was like, "What?! You went up?"
I was like, yeah? What's the big deal? I thought that was what you asked me to do? Find them and tell them we were there already
And she was like, "Wearing like that?"
Duh?!
I was wearing my work clothes la okay?
Am I that embarassing to you???
Urgh
That was considered formal also come on!
Screw me
It's like, people never really appreciate what you do
Even though it has something good to do with them
WHATEVER!!!
My stomach's so not feeling well lately
I really dunno why
Keep masuk angin
It makes me feel so sick and so uncomfortable man!
=(

And oh yeah!
Helmi's last day today
He'll be resuming back at Wangsa Maju's branch
All the best to him
=)

PS. I miss lying next to you and sleeping in your arms.

PPS. "She's gonna get her whole body injured everytime she comes to my house."

=)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment