Monday, February 15, 2010

not that happy after all

14th February 2010
Sunday
I really didn't expect myself to be that affected
I am affected by you
And I totally mean it
It seems like it's been such a long time since we've really talked
And I totally miss talking to you now
It's not that I don't wanna talk to you or what
For the last 2 nights, I was having a hard time
A really hard time
You couldn't possibly imagine how hard it was for me
And last night was the worst of all
I broke down
You were busy
I wanted to talk
But you were busy
Never mind, I'll let you do your stuff
And I just wish I could tell you what have happened
And I just wish you would just be there for me and listen
And I wanted you to be there for me
I needed you
You said it looks like I'm the one who doesn't have time for anything now
To tell you the truth, that was the most hurting thing I heard today
Of all days, how could you say that to me on this very day?
I do not blame you
I just want you to know that I am trying my best to have time for you
And I even got scolded by my mum for spending too much time outside and not even with the family
How do you think I'd feel?
I work almost everyday and as soon as I have an off day, I would surely spend my time with you
For the last 2 nights also, I have been so tired
You were busy also
I waited and waited
Until I could no longer stand it
So I slept
And in the morning, I had to rush to work
And you were still sleeping
And I don't even get to talk to you on anything at all
You think I did that on purpose?
Especially after what my mum lectured me about
I needed you more than ever
Today, of all days, you said that to me
I can never forget that
That message from you was the most hurting one I have ever received from you
I feel so hurt
On top of all that
This is my worst chinese new year for my 17 years of living
I am sorry for myself
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment