Thursday, February 18, 2010

you made it count

18th February 2010
Thursday
Do you know how it feels like when you do something for people and they don't appreciate it?
Do you know if your reactions to what someone had done for you would hurt that doer?
Do you know that the person who did it for you would feel hurt?
It feels not only hurt, but unappreciated
Which is why to me, the word 'unappreciated' doesn't exist for nothing
Why?
Cause I just felt it tonight
I mean, I guess there were times when I've done something with good intentions for other people but they thought it would be better off we did not do it
And not even mentioning without them saying a 'thank you'
For tonight, I did something for someone
I had actually wanted to buy the short pants for my brother
My eldest brother that is
Knowing that it is so difficult now to get those rubber short pants without any strings or buckles or whatever
And now that I found one at the store I myself am working at
So why not buy it?
So I bought it today
Due to Azrul's pushing on me for him to help me buy it using his credit card because according to him, he does not want to withdraw money
LOL
So I said okay and he bought it today
So it was like, paying back my money la
I helped him buy his sweater that day using my own money what
And so today he paid me back by paying for the short pants
Get it?
So finally I bought it
I showed my mum straight away when I got into the car
She said she likes it
That was something good at least
Well, that makes you feel what you've done worth it
At least I felt so
But then, when I came home and found that my grandparents were still awake as they were actually gonna go out for supper I guess?
So I showed the pants to my grandpa
I explained that the string could be taken out so that it will be fully stretchable because with the string, the stretchability of the rubber at the waistline is limited by the very own string itself
Anyone still following me?
LOL
Haha
Anyway
I told him that and he was like, the total opposite
And he even said it might be a little loose
So I said if it would be a little loose then just tie a knot with the string when he wears it la
And I dunno was it my mum or him who suggested to exchange it to a smaller size for my younger brother
Man, that was so hurting to me okay?
I bought it specially for my eldest brother
Not that I didn't wanna buy for my younger brother or I was just being biased or something
Not even close to that okay?
Just that, I bought it for him and I want it to be his and the reason I showed you is because I thought you would approve of it and maybe compliment on the goodness and quality of the pants
But none
Urgh
Whatever
Which is why I say, sometimes I guess I'm just unappreciated
=(
Screw me
PS. I sat beside my eldest brother on his bed when he was going to sleep. I said 'good night' to him. He was facing the wall at that moment. And a little while after I said that to him, he turned to me and said, 'good night'. I guess that word totally made my purchase of the pants worth it! I almost cried out. I dunno why. Maybe it reminded me of something. Or I dunno what is it exactly. And to be honest, I almost cried just moments ago when I just typed that I cried. God bless him.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment