Friday, February 12, 2010

i wish i could change things

12th February 2010
Friday
I had a hard day
Or to be exact, I had a hard evening
Starting from the instant I got off from the monorail station on my way home
And if this sounds incredible to you, it was unbelievable to me
I kid you not
The queue of people lining up to buy tickets stretched out farther down after the station's main entrance
Gosh!
That was utterly absurd man!
I looked at it and I was like, what the hell?!
How long would I have to wait to buy my ticket home man?!
URGH!
And my plan to go to Jusco Maluri has just seen a dead end
No more going to Jusco now
I mean, look at the queue man!
Better head for home right away
That was just the beginning
After I've reached home and bathed
Okay
This was worse
The worst part of my day I guess?
I got another lecture from my mum
Huh?
I'm tired of it all
And I don't intend to write about it anyhow
Just that, I am rude, irresponsible, always do as I wish, disrespectful and everything except good
Enough of all that
How it hurts me to just stare at the screen of my phone and had to ignore his phone call
And not just once but twice
And all I could do was just stare and ignore and do nothing about it
I felt so terrible
Just when I wish I could talk to you, I had to ignore it
I didn't mean to
I'm so sorry
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment