Saturday, February 20, 2010

Q not A

20th February 2010
Saturday

Saturday
Saturday
Saturday
I know I'm repeating the word 'saturday'
Cause it just reminds me of the day when I first met your brother and lushan
Not that it was a Saturday
Or was it?
Whatever
I just felt like, time was passing so slowly today
Maybe it wasn't my day
Due to the scarcity of people in Padini, the warmth of the atmosphere was really at some critical level
Which means, I was almost cold to death!!!
And being on duty at the fitting room didn't make me feel any better
Not the least
My mind drifted far away
And I was just thinking
Thinking that I would not feel your warmth on me whenever I'm dead cold like this
Thinking that I would no longer feel how I felt with you by my side
Thinking why in the world had you put an end to it
Imaginations
Wild imaginations
Imagining that you would be sitting at Starbucks
Imagining that I would bump into Kitt and Lush and eventually I would get to see you
Imagining that you were somewhere in Pav
Imagining that you would be at the Times, sitting down, reading Ghost Hunters
I had questions
Loads of them
But not a single one has the answer to it
Not even one that is good enough
PS. Why did you choose to leave?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment