Tuesday, February 9, 2010

so lost


9th February 2010
Tuesday
Here I am
Wondering what is going on with my life now
SPM's over
3 months available for us before the results are out
And not having taken my Undang test yet
And not even learning to drive yet
Which totally sucks especially when I'm in his car and he so-called 'complains' that he has to drive all the time and how he urged me to quickly learn to drive
And that totally makes me feel even more guilty than ever
I've started work
And what next?
What happens when I get my results later?
I seriously have no idea man
I mean, yeah well, of course I've so-called 'planned' out my life after this
But right now, I feel so stuck
I feel so lost
I have no idea of what is going on with my life
=/
No comment
No idea
I'm outta here
Urgh
Screw me totally
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment