Thursday, February 11, 2010

the opposite

11th February 2010
Thursday
Forgive me for always changing my blog's playlist
I am currently loving Mariah Carey's For The Record
Anyway
How impulsive I was
I left home like, really early today?
Thought of going to buy something but didn't really got what I wanted
And it was only 11am or so I guess
But I also wanted to go to the bank to apply for an ATM card
But since I've not passed my 18th birthday, so gotta either wait till 28th May or I bring along my mum and birth cert to apply for it
I guess I'll just wait
Cause once I got the ATM card, my bank account will be in serious danger
Who knows how soon it will be before its contents will be emptied?!
LOL
Screw that thought!
Haha
So I couldn't apply and didn't buy what I wanted
So how now?
And it was like, still so damn early to go to Pav
I mean, you can't really expect me to walk around Pav for 3 hours right?
LOL
So impulsive of me
I told him that I was going to Cempaka
OMG
Screw me
I wanted to ask him something
But, never mind, Andy was there
=)
Just wanted to see what his reaction would be
Anyway
I really went to Cempaka and accompanied him and Andy for brunch?
He tak layan me lo
Urgh
Fine!
But the gift you gave me
I was really touched
Thank you so much
=)
I bought a shirt from PDI!
And I am so gonna do something on it
Ignore me
=)
But I forgot to bring it home!
LOL
I left it at the counter
I mean, I forgot to take it from the counter before I left after work
Urgh
Screw me
I apologised today
To someone
But he seemed like, I dunno?
I mean, I said sorry for almost everything and I got a 'never mind' as an answer
Just that
Fine
It's so not important anyway
=(
And I think I'm really getting fatter and fatter
SHIT!
Screw me!
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment