Sunday, February 28, 2010

hoping against hope

28th February 2010
Sunday
Do I seem like I'm hoping against hope?
Hoping for something that would never ever happen?
Well, at least not that high a percentage of happening?
But I just have to believe right?
That's what it's all about?
Or fate?
Man, I don't even know if I really do believe in fate
Seriously
Hmm, or maybe to me, fate is blessing
I guess so
*wink*
So the thing is
Now I have officially (well, not really officially), stop working temporarily
Not on weekdays anymore but only on weekends
And the main concern is, I won't even have another chance to see him if he visits PCS (Padini Concept Store) again
=(
Hopefully we could meet some time later
Like, weekends?
*wink!!!*
And I guess I'm just hopelessly plain crazy
Well, I always have right?
LOL
Gosh, I walked almost the whole of Pav during break yesterday just to have a faint hope of bumping into him
Haha
Yeah, I know, it was like what people call, looking for a needle in a haystack
Something like that
I don't exactly remember it okay?
Just, something that sounds like that la
Duh?
Haha
Damn, I can't believe I'm not gonna work anymore
I mean, for weekdays
And what now?
I'm so lost right now
=(
God help me
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment