Tuesday, February 2, 2010

when you know it's not yours

2nd January 2010
Tuesday
Blame my mood swing or whatever you like
I'm not my usual self right now
You can choose to ignore me
I don't mind at all
Because that is exactly what I'm feeling right now
Am I being too demanding or self-centred?
I dunno
I have no idea about that
But why do I feel like something's different today?
What the hell is wrong?
Or maybe you're bored with me already?
Or am I just thinking too much?
Imagining things that are not true at all
My fault?
Alright then
My fault
Blame me for it
Sometimes you're hot, sometimes you're cold to me
I am seriously confused by you
I am not in the mood for anything right now
Screw me
PS. I am falling deeper and deeper into you. And the deeper I fall, the more insecure I feel.
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. LOVE is a very very strange feeling....so its normal when u felt insecure when u are falling deeply in love with him...its normal to have mood swing in the first couple of months u will have the feeling like wanna meet up each day in fact u wanna b by his side every seconds,n sometimes u will feels like don wanna talk with him or even don wanna meet him, don worry its all normal...this is an advice from a stranger with at least a handfull of experience=)..keep it up girl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. can i know who are you?
    but thanks btw

    ReplyDelete