Wednesday, February 10, 2010

nothing to you but everything to me

9th February 2010
Tuesday
I'm supposed to be in bed right now
But sometimes when I'm not feeling well or not being in the right mood, all I need is for at least him to understand me
But why is it that he gotta sound so, not understanding to me?
Can you talk properly and softly on the phone?
Can you don't sound like I'm the one to be blamed for not having a proper dinner?
It totally feels like you can be mad at me, or what you would rather call 'worried', whereas I be mad at you when you skip meals and you promised not to skip meals but eventually end up with gastric also
And you would be like, it's okay, I'm fine bla bla bla
And to me, it's the other way round
Life is so unfair
I know I'm having just another mood swing
Just ignore me if you're fed up of me
I can totally get it
Can you at least console me when I'm down or when I'm not feeling well and not just tell me what to do or something
That is the last thing I would ever want you to do in such situations
Can't you just talk softly and nicely to me
And don't talk to me while you're gaming or something
It feels like, your attention is fully on Dota and calling me is just for the sake of calling?
And it feels unimportant
Why can't you be the first who text me?
Why is it always me?
How I wish I would have a new message every morning I wake up, knowing it will be from you
Even if it is just a simple one
How I wish you will text me even if you dunno what time is my lunch break and knowing that I will reply late but you still do it anyway
How I wish you would be the one who text me after my work at 10pm
How I wish to listen to your voice every night after a day at work, telling me about your day
I totally don't mind that
How I wish you would just call me for nothing or just to say something random and foolish but knowing I will like it anyway
How I wish you would know what I'm thinking
How I wish you're with me right now
=(
But I know it's not happening right now
Not that it will anyway
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment