Thursday, February 18, 2010

the thinker

18th February 2010
Thursday
It's 9.48am in the morning
And I'm up online-ing already
And what a surprise
Or not?
Bryan opened up a conver with me
Bryan Ng Kah Sing!
Such a long time since I've called his full name
Such a long time since I've last chatted with him
Such a long time since I've heard from him
And such a long time since he updated me on his current life
And also such a pretty long time since I've argued with him!
Haha
=)
Nice one
And also Nigel
I didn't know he was still in KL
I thought they have gone back to camp already
As in, NS camp
Duh?
=)
And he told me he would be going to Pav in the evening for a movie with Fion
How nice is that
After her work and then he'll send her back home
It's just, nice you know
Sometimes it really makes me wonder so much
So damn much
Why others could have such a great relationship and yet, I failed everytime I have one
Is it me or what?
I really have no idea
I dunno
I really dunno
I just think people deserve second chances
But most people won't give you second chances
That's reality?
Screw it then
I am so full of wonders
As in, questions?
LOL
Not that I make wonders happen or something
No, nothing like thatDon't get me wrong
Haha
=)
I am so full of thoughts
Sounds better?
LOL
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment