Wednesday, February 3, 2010

to the last drain

3rd February 2010
Wednesday
Finally, I could wake up at 8am with not so much difficulty as the last few days
I guess I know why already
PMS I guess
As in, premenstrual sysndrome
LOL
=)
Whatever
I'll just feel very lethargic when my period's coming
Anyway
He had badminton in the morning
And also because the tee his mum bought me last night really looks kinda tight on me, and so he would be going to Pav with me to change it
But what I didn't know was his mum was coming too
Hee
Not that I minded it
So supposedly I was to meet him at Cempaka station at 11.30am
But then his mum called me and suggested that she fetch me from the station at 11am and then I'll wait at home for him to come back
So it won't be so rush, you know
Okay, anything's fine with me
=)
And I was late
I messaged his mum and said I would be a little late
And she told me she was late too
LOL
Haha
I was late because I left home late
And because I was still onlining
LOL
But it was mostly because I went to buy lozenges for him
He's having sore throat man!
You should really drink more water
Blackcurrent flavour was it?
Or blackberry?
Lol
Forgotten
I just know it's a black something
Hee
=)
Anyway
That was way more important that anything else
=)
I gotta ease that freakingly annoying sore throat of his!
Then waited at Cempaka for his mum for a little while
Not that long la
I was fine anyway
Upon reaching his home, his mum told me to go up and have a rest in his bedroom
And as I was going up the stairs, he was just passing by
LOL
You just finished bathing???
=)
Damn it, IWY!!!
So so so badly!
By 12pm, we were outta the house
Then went to Mooks to exchange for other clothes
Screw me!
His mum got me a pair of jeans and another tee
Screw me!!!
OMG
Am I spoilt now???
=(
*feeling so bad right now*
After that, went to makan at Dome some more
Seriously, you don't have to be so silly okay?
You make me falling deeper into you now!
=)
You ordered Chicken Pie and Egg Mayo
I didn't know you ordered so much
I mean, yeah, it was just 2 items
But then, man, the quantity was large!
How could you possibly have finished those man?!
I couldn't stop from laughing man
Hee
You made me laugh
You made me cry
Sometimes you're hot
Sometimes you're cold
Why are you so mean?
=)
You're cute
Really
Worked from 2pm-10pm
I was almost late for work man!
OMG
Haha
Seriously
3 more minutes and I'll be late
Thank God I just made it 3 minutes beforehand
Haha
Work's fine
Just that, today's sales wasn't that good
We didn't hit today's target
And we lost to PDI
I wasn't that affected by it actually
I mean, well, yeah, sometimes you win, sometimes others win
That's the rule
That's how things always work
I'm getting used to it already I guess
But Edd and Heng were obviously very upset about it
I didn't know why they were so affected at first
I just thought that maybe they were just being competitive or what
But then, from the way Heng was talking to me, I think they were so upset is because the daily sales affects their commision as well
I guess so
I'm not hundred percent sure about it okay?
Maybe I;m wrong
I dunno
Screw me
LOL
My stomach masuk angin again
And worsen with my period pain
Urgh!!!
Screw me!!!
=(
I guess I was very tired
Or maybe I was occupied
Or maybe my mind wasn't focus
Because I almost forgotten to text him after work
I did text him anyhow
But, it didn't occur to me at that instand just after my work
I'm sorry okay?
I didn't mean to
And don't always make me feel guilty or bad by saying you feel so unimportant when I don't text you or what
You know it's so not true then why do you still wanna make me feel bad about it
I was probably tired or something
Not that I didn't wanna text you or something
I was in the car only I remembered to text you
And that was because I thought something was missing
Something that I probably forgotten or something
And that was to text you
Look, I am sorry I forgotten at first
I really didn't mean to
Just don't make me feel bad about it okay?
And then worse still
I fell asleep in the car while texting with you
I knew you've replied
But I really fell asleep and I was too exhausted to wake up and even open my eyes to read it okay?
And I am really really sorry
*sleepy right now*
I just want you to know that you're never unimportant to me
Because you are way too important
Trust me
I mean it when I say it
By the way, anyone interested as a part-time sales assistant at Padini Authentics Pavilion?
*eyes half opened*
Alright, enough
I didn't read the TV guide today
I guess I missed 90210 again
Alright guys, I am fully drained of energy right now
OFF!
PS. Why are you so cute? =)
PPS. IMY. IWY. ILY.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment