Wednesday, February 17, 2010

it's time

17th February 2010
Wednesday
I saw another of my old friend today!
Eddy Ng!
He looked so different already
He's taller now
Really
And, he just looked, different to me!
No idea in what ways
LOL
And before I went to pav, I stopped by at Lot 10 Isetan
Just to visit Edd
=)
Hmm
Is this the season where most break-ups happen?
Cause it's not just me or what
It's just that, today seems like there've been several such situations happening
Or so I heard
=(
My mum told us last night was the happiest day for her for the last few days of CNY
But to me, it wasn't supposed to be my happiest day
Not even close
But what could I do?
I've hurt my mum
I am so not gonna spoilt it again
I'm so sorry
I'll just keep it to myself
I'll make it through
Hopefully
=(
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment