Sunday, February 7, 2010

breaking death


7th February 2010
Sunday

Believe me or not?
I finally managed to kill an adult cockroach!
Seriously saying

Damn, this is how it happened
I woke up this morning
So as usual
I was using the toilet
Got some business to do
LOL

And then suddenly
I looked towards my right
And what I saw, was a fcking huge ugly adult cockroach!!!
Man, it's been so long since I've been so freaking near to an adult cockroach okay?!?!?!?!
OMG!!!

And I jumped outta the you-know-where and quickly went outta the bathroom
Literally saying, really
Damn
No one there to help me get rid of the cockroach
I was like, what to do?
OMG

But I killed it anyhow
Not by using my bare hands la of course
I would never ever dare to even touch its antennae man!
Urgh
Gross!!!

I sprayed insecticide on it
So much
And the whole bathroom smelt of it now
LOL
Hee
I was trying to kill the cockroach okay?
=)

And it fell off the wall
And it was still moving
But close to unconsciousness
And there was a problem now
A situation
LOL
How do I get it outta there???

And I had to use the dustpan to scoop it up
Eww!
Totally gross man!
And I threw it in the dustbin
LOL
Will insecticide kill?
Or just cause unconsciousness?
Damn, I hope it won't find me for revenge!!!
At least not in the middle of the night
If it really comes for revenge in the middle of the night, I would be so damn dead man
If so, screw me upside down!
Urgh
Hee

Currently feeling proud of myself for killing a cockroach myself
Not that anyone who knows I have a phobia for cockroach would be believe me
Whatever
I believe it myself
Hee
LOL

To death you filthy cockroach!!!
=)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment