Thursday, February 25, 2010

someone get me out, i'm stuck!

25th February 2010
Thursday
Shit!
I am so indecisive right now!
Screw me!
One second I was sure to go to HELP

And the next second I thought of going to UCSI
LOL me!
But whatever
I think I'll just go to HELP and ask the councellors or whoever that could help me right now
Well, help is what they offer to us right?
LOL
What's more, I just checked UCSI's website and they're gonna have an open day this weekend
Just nice, I'll be off on Sunday
And I guess I will go to the open day
Oh shit!
I'm screwed this time again
I can't watch Valentine's Day!
Haha
So if my plan goes on fine, then Sunday I'll go to UCSI open day and then Monday or the following week I'll just find a day to HELP
I don't wanna go alone
Someone come with me!!!
Haha
=)
Okay, maybe I'll ask wai seng
Or maybe pui sing?
But she's learning driving right?
Aww, screw me
Khye vern?
Start working on Monday
LOL
Man, I am so damn confused with you, khye vern
Now when people wanna stop work and you pulak just starting to work
But never mind
You're going into the baking business anyway right?
All the best then!
Siapa lagi mau pergi dengan aku?
*wink*
=)
I am so indecisive right now!!!
HELP ME!!!
Just to be fair, UCSI ME!!!
LOL
I so need you right now
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment