Tuesday, February 16, 2010

after so long

16th February 2010
Tuesday
It's my off day today!
Well, wasn't meant to be that excited anyway
I mean, I had no idea what to do today actually
Whatever
Anyway
I just came back from Pav GSC
And actually wanted to watch Percy something Lightning Thief something la
I don't really remember the full title okay?
Percy Jackson was it?
Lol
But most of the movies we checked only left the front row seats
So, ended up watching Little Big Soldiers
Not the movie I opted for
But then, little did I expect it to be such entertaining
Seriously
Jackie Chan was down right hilarious throughout the movie
Lee Hom was kinda the cool type
And then I kinda like that Prince
He gave me that kinda 'yeng' feeling
LOL
Hee
So for those of you who haven't watched it yet or dunno what movie to watch or plan to watch it
Go for it
Really
It is highly recommendable
Haha
=)
PS. I thought I could be over you so quickly but I was wrong.
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment