Tuesday, February 23, 2010

a second, a minute, an hour, a day, a week, a month

23rd February 2010
Tuesday
Today is the 23rd of February
And barely a week to go till the end of February
And I would be 'stopping' work by the end of this month
'Stopping' as in I won't be working on weekdays but only on weekends
Hmm, I guess it will be so different from now
I've gotta get ready with all the registration for college and application for both loans and scholarships
Man, this is all happening so fast
Or not?
I was given 3 months' time!
LOL
Spare me!
Haha
God bless me
I pray that either one of my applications will be approved
Time is ticking
College life will be starting
Everything will be so different
Human resisit changes
Maybe because changes seem terrifying
Cause it does to me
So here I am
Counting down to the days when I will not be going to Pav Padini so often
I guess I'm gonna miss my colleagus so much
Especially Edward!
And he won't be coming back to Pav until April!
=(
He's my colleague, my mentor and a friend
Seriously, I've learnt a lot from him
And also, he's partly my brother
Cause he told me he treats me like his little sister
How nice is that!
I've always wanted that kinda protection from an elder brother
But I'm not suggesting I don't appreciate my own brother
I love him with all my heart
God be with him
And Fong
Heng
Bee Yen
Azrul!!! (will really miss this sangap!) *wink*
Mira
And I just started being close to Eve *like her!*
Dean
Mira (PDI)
Eyka!!! *kuih lapis*
Amir
Kelly
And some Padini staff which I still don't know their names!
Haha
And Justin
And Jacob
And I will miss them so much
=(
Duh?!
Do I sound like I won't be continuing work at Padini?
LOL!
Screw me
Anyway
It's better to say earlier than not say at all
Who knows if I'll have the chance to say all these later on?
I guess I'm starting to love my colleagues a lot now
=)
God bless them
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment