Monday, February 8, 2010

somewhere in between

8th February 2010
Monday
I feel so accomplished this morning
Well, at least a little
=)
The thing is, I actually obeyed my mum without any grumblings
I wiped my room's windows and the door frames!
How obedient I was!
Haha
Seriously
After I bathe, I wiped the windows and door frames and that was still 8+ in the morning
Close to 9am
I thought of calling him after my shower
But I thought it was still early and might as well let him sleep longer
Duh, half an hour still counts okay?
LOL
Anyway
When I called him at 9am, he was still in bed
And talk about me being the one who always sleeps
Yeah right
So he said he 'might not be going for badminton'
Okay then
I asked him to go back to sleep while I go online first
And I was outta the house at 11am or so
I couldn't remember
Went to Cempaka and man, I was earlier than him
And Andy was with him too
And I thought Andy had to work
Spoilt brat!
=)
I seemed to spend every of my off day at his place
LOL
Is that a good thing or not?
I seriously dunno
I mean like, I've not been home for the whole day in a long time already
And now, frankly speaking, I think I would definitely feel bored if I am to stay at home for the whole day doing nothing but just online
Seriously
Damn serious about it
Screw me
I feel so different now
The total opposite of how I used to be
And today wasn't any different
I spent almost the whole day at his house again
I dunno
Maybe I love it there
I think I do
And the closer I am towards his family, the more distant I become from my own family
=(
I guess I'm not that a good girl after all
Hmm
I have no comment on this
Undeniably true as well?
Urgh
To be perfectly honest
Sometimes I'm afraid we're going too far
As in, when we're alone together
I don't wanna go that far
I need to have a limit
And I do have a limit
I need you to respect that too
Please
Don't make it look like simply just lust
Cause it's really the last thing I ever want it to be
=(
I watched 90210 at his house today
When he was upstairs busy gaming
Dota?
Urgh
What is so nice about Dota man???
Seriously
Boys and games, they can never be apart can they?
And I dunno what season this 90210 is man
What's more, I even stopped following 90210 on 8tv every Wednesday as I have to work and by the time I'm home, the movie's finished already
LOL
And I've been missing so many movies already now that I've started working
And I guess I now know why my mum used to say she's not interested in movies
I don't think it is really because of no interest in movies but because there's just no time for movies which makes her assume to herself that she is not interested in movie
I dunno if that makes any sense to you but for me, hmm, at least I an understand it for myself
=)
And I received another message today
Saying that my Maxis bill is now overdue
I mean, what the hell?!
I thought I just paid it like, few weeks back?
Damn it man!
Now that I've started working, I even have to pay for my phone bills
Urgh
Being an adult is so not easy and so not a good thing
How nice if we don't have to use money or maybe there won't be money in this world and then we could just get anything and everyting we want just like that
Urgh
The world is becoming so complicated now
I dunno where this comes from, but I have no idea if this has any teeny connection to do with money and paying bills myself
LOL
Phone bills
Driving licence
College fees
College stuff
What else man?
And in case no one noticed it, I haven't had enough to go for my own shopping man
Urgh
Screw it
Whatever
And being an adult is to give utmost priority to the basic needs first
Now I know
I wish I don't
But I do
And I have to understand this principle
Fine
I'm learning and adapting to it though
Really
God help me please
It's nearing middle of February now
And not even having my Undang test yet
What is going with my life man?!
Urgh
No words to express what I'm going through right now
Stopping here
PS. Nerd.
PPS. Don't go too far please.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment