Wednesday, February 3, 2010

when i needed you most

2nd February 2010
Tuesday
This morning was really a bad start to my day
Maybe it was all my fault
And it most probably is
And now I really think it was all my fault
I was inconsiderate? Insensitive? Demanding? Not understanding at all? Selfish?
Now I'm hating myself for that
=(
I thought too much
Thinking stuff that was way beyond the truth
Imagining stupid ideas
I am so sorry babe
I didn't mean to simply say things that are not even true
I didn't really mean to judge you or whatever
At least not intentionally
I didn't mean to be so not understanding
I didn't mean to spoil your day
I didn't mean to upset you
I didn't mean to make you feel bad
I didn't mean to do anything that will upset you
But I did those
And I was wrong
I am so sorry
Please forgive me
=(
But even if you don't forgive me, I can understand it
It's my fault anyway
So, my day, was completely screwed
I reached Pav quite early
And feeling so not in the mood, I went to the Times
I was so in a rotten mood that even the joke book I found earlier would make no improvement to my mood then
Whatever
I was absolutely feeling very down
And I really really really wished that I was alone and no one esle was there and I could have my own privacy to cry out
=(
I went to the far end
Only one guy was sitting at the bench, reading
I saw this book
Famous quotes from Bible
Which was what I needed most at that time
I needed God more than ever
=(
And whether you wanna believe it or not
Just as I received your message after that brief silence, I really broke down
Well, as hard as I tried to refrain myself from doing so, I was really having a hard time and my emotions were all in a mess
It was not good
I was definitely not feeling good
Not at all
=(
Luckily my eyes weren't that red
Or else people would know I've been crying and that is really embarassing and it sucks
A lot
Enough of that now
And gotta get start for my work today
2pm-10pm
Break at 5pm
As difficult as it was to hide my emotions, it was never easy to put on a tough approach
Treating as thought nothing has happened and I am not at all affected by what happened which was so not true because I was really very much affected by what has just happened
It totally messed up my day
And it was almost my break time then
I was sering a customer
And that was when suddenly someone banged me on the shoulder from behind
I was like, who the hell so rude? So kurang ajar?
Then I turned and saw a guy in black walking forwards
His back facing me
And then he stopped in front of the sandals' section
And he tured 180 degrees and that allowed me to see his face
And totally not an unfamiliar one
In fact, a very familiar and unmistakable one
Matt!
Duh?!
Banged me???
How dare you!!!
Haha
And I told him it was almost my breaktime
So he waited, together with Fudzail and Aidil
Then we went to KFC
I didn't eat
I mean, I was kinda on diet?
Lol
But my stomach has been causing me uneasiness and uncomfortable lately
Really
It makes me feel so uneasy man!
And uncomfortable
And sick!
Urgh
My stomach feels so bloaty
Is that the word? Bloaty?
Lol
I dunno
Sounds something like that
*stomach uneasy right now*
*urgh*
Resumed work at 6pm
Time passed kinda quickly
Or I thought so
Okay, talk about after work
I texted him, as promised
Then he said he was at the Times
And then I gotta go up the escalator again
And that was when I saw him and Andy sitting at the bench outside Times
I was like, hoping he didn't notice me there
Urgh
*cold*
Then went to meet his mum
*cold*
Waited for his mum
*cold*
Then we went off to The Ship
Seriously, my lifestyle has totally changed now that I'm with him?
Living expensively???
Damn it man!
It makes me feel so damn guilty
Seriously man
My stomach was so bloaty and making me feel so uncomfortable by then
=(
*not so cold anymore*
On the way home
His mum drove
Andy was in the front passenger seat
So I was with him at the back seat
He was close to me
I'm sorry but I wasn't feeling so good at that time
Due to my stomach
Sorry
=(
The better you are to me, the worse I'll feel
Makes me sound like I'm an intolerant girlfriend
It sucks
You lied on my shoulders
And you held my hand
And I felt guilty and terrible for all I did and said this morning
=(
I wanted you more than I already did
I wanted to be near you more than I could
I wanted you
I needed you
I want you
And I need you
Right now
You looked so cute when you were trying to remember how to fold a shirt
How could any 17-year-old dunno how to fold a shirt?
=)
And you just put a smile on me
A smile directly from my heart
My heart melted before you
You complete me
And the way you bragged to your mum that you know how to fold a clothe was really really really very adorable to me
You're nice to me
I should be nicer
And I like the way when you said the baked potato was delicious
And how you put butter on your steak and baked potato
You looked so cute
=)
I am liking every little thing about you now
I am indeed falling deeper and deeper into you
And all I ask for is for you to catch me when I fall
As I definitely will do the same to you
I like you more and more each day
PS. Forgive me. I'm very sorry. =(
PS. I love you.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment