Thursday, February 11, 2010

you've left me speechless

10th February 2010
Wednesday
I can't believe I just got a "no" as an answer
Not mad but just feeling so disappointed
Whatever
Anyway
I met quite a number of friends today
First off, was Andy and his girlfriend
And then, Derek and his girlfriend
And then, Yew Phin *most unexpected!*
And then an old friend, from CP, but I've forgotten his name already
LOL
And also saw Mei Hsia, but she was actually visiting Fion
But because Fion was at PA counter at that time, so I saw her too
And also. during my lunch break, I saw Oja
I think so
Wasn't entirely sure it was him or not
Or maybe I saw wrongly
LOL
And also Stephanie and her boyfriend
Just a little while ago
There was this lady customer
A foreigner
She motioned for me to serve her
Apparently, she wanted to look at the bags on display that were on the top shelf
So I got it for me
I tried to but I had some kinda difficulty taking the bag down
So Heng helped me
But I still served the customer
And then after seeing that bag from the top shelf, she didn't want it and instead, she looked at another blue bag located below
And she enquired about the price
And then looked at another bag
And also asked me about the price
And then she asked me to put those 2 bags aside because she wanna buy them
I asked her if she wanted to buy them now or what cause I thought she wanted to reserve or something and never before had I come across anyone buying 2 bags at the same time
LOL
The latter was totally outta logic!
Haha
Anyway
The reason she told me to put those aside first was because she still wanted to try on some clothes at the fitting room
Okay then
I told her I'll bring her new ones from the store
And for goodness' sake, she was in the fitting room like so damn long man
I really dunno what she was doing in there
I mean, I wasn't the one who was on guard of the fitting room at that time la
But damn, she took so long
Okay fine
I took new ones for her and even opened up all the plastics and stuff
And even pasted the stickers
And then when her daughter or friend or whoever that girl was went to the fitting room to find that lady
She even asked me to bring those bags cause she wanna show them to the other girl
Let's just assume she was her daughter alright?
And then they were talking for so damn freaking long in I dunno what language was that
And I was just feeling like a real mannequin, holding up the bags for this demanding lady
Urgh!!!
Really gets on my nerve!
Fine, I was being patient
Really patient
And then after she came out from the fitting room *FINALLY!*
She and her daughter called me again and wanted to see another bag
Okay, I took it for them
And they asked about the price again and I told them but after telling them and showing them the bag, they didn't even seem to have any freaking interest in it
Then why the hell asked me to bring it down man?!
Urgh!
Screw them totally man!
What the hell
Fine, alright
Patient
So finally, she has decided to take the big blue bag
The really huge one
Then I gave it to her to check it
And then she realised that it came with another outer cover
Like, another bag for the real bag
LOL
Get me?
So she realised it
And she asked me if she could have another cover
She 'explained' that she had bought a bag almost similar to the one she was gonna buy but she wasn't given a cover for that bag she bought
So I told her really nicely that actually the cover only comes with the bag and we really cannot give another one to you
So she was like, you go and ask first
Then I told her again that it cannot work that way
And then she said this, "You go ask first, go ask!"
I was like, WTF man!
I didn't say it out la of course
Duh?!
But I was feeling really frustrated aalready man!
What the hell
But my emotions were totally under perfect control!
=)
*proud of myself*
Then I asked Edd they all and he said just give her another cover
Okay fine
I went into the store and could only managed to find a smaller one
Not as big as the bag she was gonna buy
So Asrul came in and helped me
And he said just give the small one to her
I took it to her and she was like, this is smaller than the bag, can it fit?
I was like, obviously no? But you can't possibly expect me to say that to her right?
DUH?!
So I was spared from answering
Cause Edd was there and he answered her, telling her that the cover only comes with the bag and we cannot simply give another one just like that
And I think Edd told her that twice before she finally said, "Fine."
Lady, I think you got some serious attitude problem here
=)
Man, I like what I'm saying
LOL!
And all the while, I was like, kept telling myself this, "Sabar, sabar."
I was really patient man!
Like, seriously?
I was even smiling
LOL
Whatever
Screw her
And then guess what?
When it was close to 10 or so
Heng, who just came back from the counter I suppose, told me this, "Your customer didn't buy that bag, she just left it at the counter."
I wasn't really mad or something
But I was kinda frustrated
A little
But nonetheless, I felt nothing
I mean, it's your problem you don't wanna buy it
Or maybe she didn't wanna buy it was because we didn't give her another cover
Whatever!
Like I care!
Duh?!
That wasn't all
Just now, as my mum and I were waiting for the lift
She said that my grandpa mentioned to her that he was worried if I'm being cheated of money
I mean, where did all that come from man?
And she even asked me if I'm being cheated of money
Urgh
Come on man!
For that, I was impatient
Of course I said no straight away man!
She said my grandpa said so because I didn't buy any CNY clothes and because of that, he thought that I've no money
URGH!
Imagine that
I've been working the whole day and coming home, I even had to face this kinda question
Give me a break man!
This is what you call worried?
I think distrust is more like it
Seriously
Whatever man
And when I signed in Facebook just now
I saw Wei Wen's status
And just only then that it reminded me of a message I received today from my CP junior
And I kinda ignored that message
But seeing Wei Wen's status, it all became so unreal
An old classmate of mine has just passed away
This is so unbelievable man!
I still dunno what had happened
From what I could gather was that, she had committed suicide
That is really scary
=(
God bless her soul
=(
And at the end of the day
All I wanted was to talk to someone about what had happened and how my day had been and just random stuff
But I guess it's not that important anyway
Fine, whatever
So, conclusion?
I have no idea
Whatever
Screw my day
Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy my work a lot
Oh gos
I need help right now
Is it me or what?
My fault
It has always been I guess
I'm demanding, selfish, inconsiderate, intolerant, not understanding
I suck being a girlfriend
That's all I could say for now
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment