Thursday, February 18, 2010

pointless

18th February 2010
Thursday
I finished work at 8pm
I didn't know where to go yet
Not home at least
I wanted to go to Parkson's Lingerie Fair actually
LOL
Anyway
I texted my mum and asked her if she could fetch me from Pav and waited for so long also she did not reply and I almost wanted to go home myself
I missed called her then only she called me back
LOL
But that wasn't the main point
While waiting for my mum's 'reply'
I walked around Pav
Yeah, I was damn tired already
I stood for almost the whole day and it's impossible not to be tired
But still, I walked and walked
I wanted to go shopping
I really do
At Mid Valley though
And at one point
I was at the top floor
6th floor
I was walking towards the central elevator
And nothing was in my mind except for these
However my heart's desire to go shopping at Mid Valley, it was still dampened by the thought of you
When you said you wanted to go shopping with me
It will no longer happen
Taking LRT this morning on my way to work and upon reaching station Chan Sow Lin
It reminded me of you
And I would no longer ever change to Ampang line to go to Cempaka
No longer waiting for you to fetch me from Cempaka and still would have no idea where to go and in the end, we would end up at your house
It will no longer happen
Passing by Converse during my break when I headed to the cinema to find Eve, it reminded me of that day when I went shopping with you
And eventually you bought a Converse tee
And I could still remember that day
And how you longed to buy that Adidas tee you saw
But you still haven't bought it yet huh?
But I would have no chance to buy it with you or even see you wear it
It would never happen
That day when my mum parked her car in Pav's carpark, it reminded me of the times when I would sit beside you in your car and comment on your driving skills which are actually good
But I said they suck anyway
I didn't mean that
=]
Because the way you defended yourself looked so adorable
And my heart would totally melt in front of that sight
And I told my mum to park at the parking lots nearest to the elevator leading up to Madam Kwan's
But I couldn't find it somehow
I guess my sense of direction is incomparable to yours
I wanted my mum to park near that elevator because you always park there
But I would never see you park there anymore
Cause I won't be beside you when you're driving anymore
it won't be me now
Not ever already
It will not happen
And the one thing that so fully reminded me of you is still Starbucks
Whether you want to believe it or not, I would surely want to pass by Starbucks at least once a day during my working days
I would be foolishly hoping so hard that I would see you sitting there
With Andy maybe
The seats that were always so easily visible from the accending elevator
It was really my vantage point
I hope against all odds, knowing it was all my imagination and you would never be there
But somehow, I still hope for it to happen
Hope that whatever had happened for the last few days between us was just some sort of a prank and nothing of it was true
But I guess it's reality after all
I just wish you would tell me now that you were just playing a prank on me
And that's just all
Nothing serious about that
But it won't happen right?
It's not the point
You said it so clearly yourself
And I just don't want to simply accept it just like that
I passed by Esprit and even went in
And it reminded me of the day when I met your brother and Lushan
And how you scared her from behind, making her thought that she was blocking someone's way
And how you laughed about it
When I said you were so mean
I guess I just like you being that way
But it will not happen
And cinemas
Cinemas totally remind me of you
Not a time when I would go to the cinema without recalling the times we went for movies
I still have the tickets
And believe me, I will not throw them away
I dunno if you would want to keep them or not
Maybe they don't matter to you anymore now
Starting from Alvin and The Chipmunks
And the last movie was Black Ransom I guess
The movies I watched in cinema for the past month is almost equivalent to the number of movies I watch in a year before I came to know you
And yet, it won't happen again
I will not be the one who will go for movies with you alone
Not me anymore
No longer will I feel the warmth of your hands
They always feel so comfortable when they're wrapped around mine
But from now on, mine will always be as cold as always, without your warmth to shield me
No longer I will be spending my off days at your house
Just lying on your bed and eventually falling asleep
And you would cover me with blankets and stroking my hair from my face
No longer would I ever smell that scent of yours that I came to love so much
It would not be for me anymore
And I will definitely miss it
It's an addiction
And I'm addicted to it
And I'm deprived of it now, causing severe withdrawal sysmptoms that no medication can cure
No longer would we have ticklish moments
And how I longed for those moments to repeat themselves again
I would give anything to have those blissful moments with you again
And when I was crossing the street today
At exactly that street where I was passing in front of you at the trafffic light
It reminded me of you again
It was so silly of us I guess
Or maybe me
For not getting into the car
There's just so much
So much love, so little time
Call it coincidence or what
That exact phrase was on a PA tee
Seriously
And when I asked Azrul to don it on the mannequin, he thought I had some deeper meaning behind it
Maybe I do have
But it will not happen anymore
And everytime I pass by Thomas Sabo, it reminds me of the bracelet you gave me
I was so speechless when you gave it to me
I barely resisted my tears from flowing down
You were too busy to notice anyway
But I won't be wearing it anymore
It hurts me to wear it
Knowing it was the perfect gift from you
And sometimes, due to my limitless imaginations that know no boundaries, the thought of the day when you and Andy were at Vincci Accessories peeping would just appear to me
It sounds totally incredulous and impossible to happen
But how could you expect me to control these thoughts?
You're always in my mind
Sometimes I just wonder if you would ever think of me or even miss me after all that had happened
After our break up?
It's the first time I think of this question
Cause the answer matters a lot
An honest one that is
I know I've wrote too much in this post
Sorry, I could not help it
Or maybe I could
But where else could I express myself other than here?
I am sorry if you think I have ignored you telling me not to blog ever personal stuff here
I did not take it seriously
It was my fault
But nothing I say now would ever change what have happened
Nothing
That's not the point, like you said
I need time
I want you back in my life
But it's not gonna happen
It never does
I'm done here
Second chances are always ever the most difficult thing you could ever get on this earth
Now I realise
And everything's too late I guess
It's not whether you want a second chance or not
It's whether that person wants to give it to you or not
And I guess someone just won't give me this chance
And for the time being, I would be living with guilt and regrest and a sense of longing for something that would never be mine again and just another broken heart
A flawed heart
It's never been in a perfect condition
Sleepiness and headache are getting at me now
But not as painful as the pain stabbing at my heart
I'm done here this time
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment