Sunday, February 21, 2010

same day, different ways

21st February 2010
Sunday
I was off today!
For the whole day seemingly
Literally, I was outta the house for almost the whole day
Out : 10am
In : 7+ close to 8pm
*sounds like punchcard. lol*
I had a 2+ hours journey on feet, which was no good at all
Not to mention sweating all the way which I still find it quite difficult to convince myself that it was a form of exercise
LOL
And also under that blazing scorching sun which for no reason was radiating so much heat
Why so much heat man?
Urgh
Thank God my grandma still kept the mini umbrella with her, though it was full of dust when she lent it to me this morning before I left home
I think I could have been dehydrated had I not been talking to the voices in my mind
*wink*
It was a Q & A session
Seriously
Q : Can I stop now?
A : Just a little more
Q : Can I stop now...???
A : You can do it, Claira
Q : Can I take a cab?
A : No cabs!
Q : Or perhaps a bus?
A : I dunno which bus to take!
Q : Can I sit down?
A : The sun's so hot!
*as though that reply has anything to do with the question*
Q : Can I buy a drink?
A : Wait a little while more
Today's word of motivation : You can do it, Claira
Yeah, I made it to the end
Final destination
I was never more grateful for a drink at that time
I was dehydrated man!
I walked for more than 2 hours
You've gotta spare my desperation
=)
Next stop : Jusco Maluri
It's been like, soooo long since I last went to Jusco Maluri
Seriously!
I used to go to Jusco almost every week during school days
Not playing truant okay?
I was such a good girl!
=)
*self-praise is no praise right? screw it for now! lol*
It's just that, I used to always take LRT home whenever I stayed back in school for something
For scouts, usually
The main reason I went there
Cause I wanted to?
And also I promised Wai Seng I would go and visit him today
=)
He was having his lunch break when I reached F.O.S
So I accompanied him makan
And we chatted about so many things man!
Never before had I talked to him on so many topics!
Good old times huh?
LOL
=)
So he's not going to Sunway College now
From his Facebook status and what he said today, he don't want to have a 3 years college life
He wants to enjoy his college life
And I told him this, "You're 18 now, study 3 years, then by 21, you'll come out to work. For others, they just only star to enjoy college life."
Can't believe I said that myself
LOL
So, I asked him what college he might be going
HELP or Segi
HELP!
Come to HELP la!
I most probably will be going to HELP also!
Come come!
Haha
Then we went to PA
Right now, I am like, so obsessed with PA
Seriously, whenever I see random people on the street wearing PA clothes, it really gives me a sense of pride?
Joy?
I dunno how to describe it
But I really will be so delighted seeing people wearing PA clothes
Seriously
So whenever you see me quietly smiling to myself, don't think I'm nuts or whatever okay?
=)
Just some simple delights that I've found working at PA
=)
And I was so surprised that he told me there's a canteen specially for Jusco staffs
I didn't know that man
He showed me but I couldn't go in because the sign showed, 'No Entry. For staff only.'
Duh!
Haha
And also we went to MPH
I asked him if he has not been reading books for a long time
*wink*
"Where got?! I read everyday wan ah!"
Haha
=)
And guess what he reads?
Maps!
I was like, why are you reading maps?
LOL
So actually, he was looking at the maps and locations of HELP college and Segi college
Man, I would never have thought of that
I said, "I think I also need to buy a map before I start my college!"
He even memorised the page where HELP and Segi was on it and even the location man
Nice job!
And finally
Back to F.O.S
Okay, I tried on a long sleeve shirt which I really like a lot!
Love at first sight?
LOL
Seriously, I like it so much I wanted to buy it on the spot man
I tried it
It was a M size
But it looked kinda loose on me
I asked him how was it and he too said it's kinda big for me
Then he said no more S size and let me try XS
LOL
XS was fitting
Really fitting
Hmm, maybe not really la
But it still was fitting
And he too said so
LOL
But I soooo wanted to buy it man!
But no more S!!!
=(
Never mind
We talked for so long
OMG
I was pretending to browse at the clothes when in fact I've been looking at them repeatedly for so many times already
LOL
And then he was like, only serving me!
Haha
Eventually I bought that shirt also
Becaause I wanted it so much
He asked me to buy it from Sg Wang because the sotre's bigger there and might have sizes for that shirt
But the thing is I seldom go to Sg Wang now and what if they don't have S size for that shirt as well?
=(
Whatever
I still bought it though
I saw another tee at Body Glove as well!
That was a really cool one damn it!
I almost bought it
But then I went walking around and then it was gone when I came back
Hmm, never mind
Not meant for me maybe?
Haha
F.O.S is something
Wai seng asked me, why would I buy from F.O.S.
Why ain't I shopping at places like Sg Wang or Times Square
Well, I used to
But now, sorry to say but I don't think I like it there anymore
At least not Times Square
I really don't like to go there now
Sorry to be offensive in any ways
And I guess he was surprised too that I buy such not expensive stuff
I don't wanna use the word 'cheap' because if I do, it sounds so like I am a rich person, which I am so not
*humble!*
=)
Well, maybe I was taught to be thrifty and have been such all these while
Which is a good thing I guess
I'd be more willing to spend on others than on myself
At least it makes them happy?
=)
Next station : Leisure Mall
It didn't occur to me to go to Leisure Mall at first
But I was like, where to go now?
Yeah, literally bothering Wai Seng with that question!
Haha
Thought of going to Pav, but I was lazy to take LRT and then change to monorail again and thinking it would be so packed of people
But I actually wanted to go to Pav's Starbucks!
LOL
I brought my Angels and Demons by the way!!!
=)
But never mind
It's been some time since I last went to Leisure Mall
And damn, it was so beautifully decorated
So pink!
It was obvious the theme was more for Valentine's than CNY
LOL
Ended up in Starbucks for a few hours
Poring over my Angels and Demons
I was at the climax okay?
=)
But then, I noticed there was this guy
I don't think he's a local
I think he's a White guy
Okay, crap
Whatever
But the thing is, at first he was with some friends at the next table beside me
Not too near from where I was sitting
And then later, he was sitting alone in the front table from mine
And he kept turning around you know
Not being over self-conscious or what
But it seems like he kept looking at me
Of course I noticed it!
I just didn't want him to think that I noticed he was looking at me
Or maybe he wasn't really looking at me?
Or maybe he was looking at the book I was reading?
It was Angels and Demons dude, if you wanna know
LOL
=)
And so there was it
My off day
Hmm, I guess it's still good though
Maybe I'll sign up for a Times membership card
Either I am gonna start buying books for my collection or I am gonna start borrowing books again from PJ library
Okay, maybe I'll do some research on the bus routes to PJ library so I could go there myself now
Good!
And I can start borrowing books again!
=)
I am so gonna finish my Angels and Demons!!!
I love Dan Brown!
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment