Friday, February 26, 2010

gaga ooh la la

26th February 2010
Friday
I am so in a good mood
Okay, firstly, I got a surprise visit from Ben!
Damn, it's been so long since I last saw him!
Miss talking to him so much!
Haha
Well, it wasn't really that surprising actually
I was told yesterday that he would come and visit me today
But I was surprised that he actually came at 11+ in the morning!
LOL
Come on, admit it, you're so not a morning person okay?
Haha
And so true was I
All just because your brother woke you up
Or else I guess you won't be here so early right?
*wink*
And honestly, did you really wanna buy new clothes or were you just buying PA clothes just because I work there?
Cause if it's the latter one then I really do feel terribly bad man
Like, more to guilty?
Seriously!!!
But thanks all the same
That could at least help us be closer to our monthly target
=)
And had lunch with Ben too!
Duh, wasted so much time going down to Food Republic and then finally up to Wong Kok
All his fault okay?
I told him to decide earlier where to eat, duh
*wink*
So according to his comment at Facebook yesterday, he has loads of questions to ask me
And so, another Q & A session with him which eventually became a come-clean session
LOL
And I really wasn't trying to change topic or what okay?
That mayonnaise really has some problem!
The taste was so weird!
DUH?!
Haha
Had a lunch treat from him as well!
Duh, eating with you is like that?
Then I will not eat with you anymore!
Haha
*Just joking. That is so not gonna happen!*
Damn, my mood was so damn good today
Most probably due to that really really really really really really really really really really really cuteeee guy I saw at Padini Concept Store!
Man, he was damn freaking effing cute!
OMG
It was like this, I was on duty at the fitting room
And there he came, wanting to try a PA pants
OMG
And he was speaking English to me
And he was so soft-spoken
*melting in progress*
*wink*
Interception : The reason I used the phrase 'melting in progress' is due to the frequent observance of Haagen Daez's (how the hell you spell Haagen Daez?!) chocolate orange ice-cream poster right in front of Lot 10
Back to melting in progress
And then, he said he'll think about the pants
Okay, and I told him about our PA promotion
Damn, he was smiling at me
Wee!!!~~~
LOL
I'm going crazy now
Stop me
*wink*
Then later, he came back and asked for the pants he tried earlier on
And then after awhile, he came back wanting to try 2 pieces of PDI tee
OMG
And he asked me if I could help him get L size for both the tees
And when he said 'thank you', I was going O-M-G
Heng told me, "Calm down."
Azrul said, "Gatal."
I said to myself, "He is so damn cute."
Haha
=)
Urgh
Wishing the impossible right now
Haha
And also, I got another surprise visit from Li Ping!
With someone, ahem
Duh, not a guy but what the hell, she'll understand what I'm saying
Haha
Cute cute cute cute cute!
*wink*
Thinking of finding a day out with Ben only!
Dude, jom teman aku shopping!
LOL
BFF sounds good to you?
=)
Thanks mate!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment