Tuesday, February 9, 2010

new perspective

9th February 2010
Tuesday
So, 2 days off and today I was back to work again
I felt laziness have taken over me, yet again this morning
The usual feeling you know
But then, when I started work for the day, it felt different
I came to enjoy it then
LOL
What's with me man?
Anyway
I cut my hair right?
And now
Feedbacks from my colleagues!
=)
These were the feedbacks I got
The first to notice my haircut was Fong
Because I was at the store, as in, the locker room
And then Fong just finished her break
So she saw me and noticed my haircut
And she told me she cut her hair too
Man, it cost her 80+ bucks I guess
Around there la
Cause she told me she cut it at A Cut Above
Man, that saloon is like so damn expensive you know?
Made famous by that lady, whom I dunno what's her name
LOL
Jenny?
No idea
Hee
And then, went to PA counter
And there were Edd and Asrul
And as I passed by, they saw my new haircut too
Hee
Edd said it's good, I still look cute
Haha
Asrul said I look more matured and makes him sangap seeing me like this
LOL!!!
Gersang betul!
Haha
For Heng, she was like, "Eh, you cut your hair!"
And I was like, "Yeah!"
LOL
=)
Then Ice, Ika and Mira also saw
Didn't really comment or anything
Just asked why I cut it so short
But Si Wei said it's not so nice, she said she preferred me to be long hair
=)
And then Edd was so good you know
He heard it what
I mean, I was on duty at the fitting room and Si Wei saw my haircut la apparently
Then she told Heng I suppose
And then Heng told me Si Wei said she didn't really like it
Haha
Then you know what Edd said to me?
"Don't peduli them, you still look cute."
I was like, omg, he's so nice to me
Hee
Thanks
Which is why I said it'll be different after he transfers to Lot 10
=(
Then Amir and Din saw too
And then Ming Xian
She was like, "You seh dak cut so much meh?"
Haha
I've even cut shorter than now before
=)
And then also another colleague, not sure she was from Vincci+ or what
Hee
Forgive me
She commented on my haircut as well
Asking me why I cut
And then Fion and Kelly also said I cut it till very short
Hmm, not very short la
It'll regrow what
No worries
Haha
=)
Anyway
I still like my new hairstyle
=)
Even though someone laughed at me when I cut it
Duh?!
Mean!
You know, we were talking about H just now
No need to know in details
Just that, maybe some of us don't really like H's attitude
And because H will be coming to work at Pav for the first and second day of CNY, so they kinda pass this 'message' to us about H la
Not to be mean or something la
I also dunno
Cause I was kinda blur though
Till now
Really
And I would rather have kept quiet than to say anything at all
Firstly, I dare not say anything that might offend others
Well, I am just a part-timer and H is definitely more experienced in PA than me
And also, I kinda feel guilty to gossip
Which was what I think I did just now
And I felt terribly guilty just now and am still feeling bad I did that
Urgh
Screw me
Sounds so like a hypocrite man
=(
I've not had a proper dinner for 2 days
They didn't keep dinner for me
But instead, they bought me these buns and puffs
And those puffs were so oily to be honest
And it's making me nauseous and very 'lau' right now
Stomach uneasy
=(
I'd rather just eat fruits next time
Hmm, maybe I could make fruit salad
It's been so long since I've make my own salad
=)
And that Asrul
He's so mean!
He's really frightening me about the storeroom man
Saying stuff about that kinda 'thing'
He asked me, "You belum kena lagi ke?"
Urgh!
It really scared the hell outta me okay?
OMG
And now I seriously dare not enter the storeroom without feeling scared
=(
Seriously
What is wrong with me working on CNY?
Not that I will go visiting to other people's house
All I do for CNY each and every year is wear new clothes, eat CNY cookies, get angpaos from parents and the elders and then for the whole day, I'll be stuck to the computer
Or else, I'll be staying home also
And what do you expect me to do?
Duh?
So what is so wrong with me working on CNY?
And getting pay the following month is against the law?
Urgh
Come on man
Don't be so, urgh, I have no words to describe it man
Sriously, stop that okay?
OMG
Thanks for the allowance anyway
I'm really broke right now
LOL
PS. Someone better tell me what is it so urgent that can't wait till next Tuesday! I totally mean it!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment