Tuesday, February 2, 2010

you're appreciated

1st February 2010
Monday
FT day
Supposed to be a holiday for KL-lites?
But, whatever
I'm working too
Dammit man!
It feels kinda strange now that I start working normal again and not the evening shift that starts at 5pm or 6pm, you know
And gotta resume my workstyle, taking LRT and changing to monorail and walk to Pav and all that
Which means, no more easy life and no more him fetching me here and there anymore
Never mind
I should really get back to my old self
LOL
Whatever
Today's shift was noon
1pm-10pm
Break at 4pm
I didn't really eat
Just bought a Choco Bar and a small bottle of soya milk
I went walking around and really had no sense of direction
LOL
Screw me
Work was fine
Mira will be transfering to Lot 10 tomorrow
And next will be Edd
And he'll be off till the end of March
Urgh
Sucks, really
I mean, I think I'll be bored if he's gone for 2 months
Seriously
I mean, come on, we're just colleagus okay?
And the thing is, he's really funny and kinda a nice person
I like talking with him
Hmm, I'll make it through this month
And he actually intended to ask me to work until June or July so he could help me get dunno what was it already
Something worker wan la
He said if I work more than 6 months, then it is better for me to get that thing he said because it will include my comission, OT and also 1 off day per week
But then I told him I will most probably start college in March
So he was like, hmm, okay la then, forget it
Hmm, see how first
See how things go
Who knows, I might continue working even after college?
I dunno
Screw me
Man, I was so restless you know
I mean, I was hoping and waiting for 10pm to come
Not that I wanna quickly go home or what
But I wanted to see him so badly man
Damn it!
I'm sorry okay?
We're really lack of staff right now
Not that I intended to let you down or something
I promised I will work during CNY
And I will stick to my promise
But that doesn't mean I'll neglect you
Duh?!
I've promised you to come to your CNY party
And I will come
I will stick to my promise as well
No matter how hard it will take me to persuade my mum to give me permission
Really
I promise
Didn't go home straight away
He said why not go to PappaRich
Okay, fine
Man, I was eating halfway and then Andy suddenly started to laugh and for no reason, Kinn also started laughing
I mean, what the hell is so funny man?
I was like, pleading them to stop laughing so I could finish my rice
LOL
Hmm, later only I realised they were laughing at the next table's conver
Duh?!
He walked me into the lobby lift
Or whatever you wanna call that
I mean, it's not really a lobby or something
It's way smaller than a lobby
Lol
Whatever!!!
=)
I am really really really thankful and grateful for his mum to give me a jar of soup
And I guess it's chicken soup
Lol
I'm sorry
But, it's not really the kind of soup I would go for
Hee
Sorry sorry
OMG
Please, don't ever tell her about it!
It's so damn rude and ungrateful of me!
Urgh!
Screw me!
But I'm drinking it right now
And I'm finishing it already
Really
Trust me
Thank you so much
=)
*drinking soup*
I'll be having noon shift tomorrow as well
2pm-10pm
Babe, please fetch me tomorrow night as well
So so so sorry for the inconvenience and trouble I've caused you
Really really really feel so damn bad
*feeling awful right now*
Thanks a lot babe
=)
PS. You seemed so busy with Andy and I felt ignored. LOL. *ignore me right now*
PPS. Looking forward to my next off day. =) *coming sunday*
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment