Saturday, February 27, 2010

he awaits

27th February 2010
Saturday

I had a great day
Well, apart from that nuisance and annoying and irritating and sorry to say fcked-up guy, my day was terrific!
Why am I so pissed?
Damn, I was pissed and I still am
The thing is, I was just returning from the toilet and was just about to enter Padini's right entrance
The one near to Stage (staffs are not allowed to use the other entrance wearing uniform)
So I was just there, and these 2 Malay guys were passing by me
The one nearer to me really got on my nerve man!
Firstly, he was staring at me with his so-uncool-but-he-thinks-they're-cool eyes
I caught a glance at his stupid stare and rolled my eyes
It was a sign of annoyance!
Totally!
Fine
I mean, why should I even bother to show any sign that I care?
But then, the next second, he snapped a finger at me!
Get me right, he SNAPPED a finger at me!
At that moment, all I wanted to say to his idiotic face was, "FCK OFF!"
Seriously, I just didn't like it okay?
Don't think you are that freaking cool!
You are so not, okay?
Stop meddling with me
You will totally regret it
I just hate it when people like YOU do such STUPID thing
You think all girls like that?
Then you're so pathetically WRONG!
Remember that, I AM NOT YOUR GIRL!
I WILL NEVER BE!
AND I WON"T WANNA BE!
FCK OFF!
Okay, I was pissed
I'm sorry for my vulgarities
Oops, apology accepted?
=)
I was not in a good mood at that time
And now this jerk still wanna add up my bad mood
Get lost okay?
You don't even deserve a minute of my time
I sound arrogant to you?
Good, then just get outta my sight!
*patient*
OMG
Okay, enough of that
I am so not gonna let that spoil my good mood coming on the way
*wink*
But I'm still not finished yet
You know I posted that cute guy thing I saw yesterday at Facebook
And Justin commented on it
And today when I punched in, Justin and Heng and Kelly and Si Wei were at the locker room as well
So as soon as I entered, Justin was like giving me that I-know-what-you-posted-on-Facebook look
LOL
So I was smilling?
I mean, what could I do?
Then he started telling about my post at Facebook and also since Heng was there, she also told my cerita of that cute guy
LOL
And then Justin started asking me questions like, "Was he wearing sports shoes yesterday?", "With black socks?", "And a tee shirt?", "Has long eyebrows?"
And I said, "I didn't really notice.", He was wearing a black tee.", "He has big eyes."
And you know what he said then???
"Yalah, it's him la! He always come here with his girlfriend
Aww
I was feeling like One Republic's All The Right Moves' lyrics
"So yeah we're going down..."
Yeah, I was so going down man
So totally
=/
Haha
Okay, bear with me now, cause I also can't believe I'm saying this
But for reasons that I myself do not know of, I was suddenly hoping that he would come again today!
Hahahaha
Screw me!
LOL
I forgot what I was doing but then suddenly I noticed a gang of friends at Vincci Accessories
And there's this guy that looked vaguely familiar but yet, I dunno?
LOL
And then guess what?
He was wearing a PDI shirt!
And when I saw that, I was like, omg!
He really came?!?!?!?!
My prayer was answered?
Haha
Thank God
I dunno, maybe it felt good too
*wink*
And I just remembered that he bought a PDI tee yesterday!
And when I thought long enough, it struck me that he tried 2 tees and finally took the green stripes one!
I guess so
Too melted to notice?
Haha
Screw me!
LOL
Whatever
Screw all that
The thing is, he came!
And he was at PCS!
OMG!
You don't have to tell me I'm excessively self-conscious right now because I do realise that myself
*wink*
But the thing is, I thought I saw him looking at PA counter for awhile
I mean, he was at Vincci Accessories, and then he went to Vincci, without even coming to PA
=(
Hee
But I guess I was just staring dreamily at him all that while
=)
I really thought that he did look to PA counter for a few seconds and then he went into Vincci
Okay, fine
Maybe he was just looking at his friend or something
Or maybe he was just window-shopping and looking at shoes?
LOL
But Vincci are for girls!
Right???
LOL
And then Heng was looking with me also
LOL
(why so many LOL??? LOL)
And then, when they were almost on their way out, she told me that she might know who his girlfriend is
Just a wild guess, duh
I guess?
Hee
Okay, too much information?
Fine, I'll just keep it to myself
=)
Thank you God!
=)
I'm going gaga over him!
Haha
Spare me
=)
*at least there's still the static*
And also, I served a customer
A Singaporean
Don't really wanna elaborate any further cause I am actually feeling my heavy eyelids weighing down on me right now
LOL
But the good thing was, I got my very first compliment from her, that is, she said this to me
"Very good service."
At the very instant once she said it, I never felt better since serving customers for 2 months
LOL
It really made me feel appreciated
At least someone still cares to say it!
Will continue maybe tomorrow
If I feel like it
=)
Outta here
So sleepy right now
Byee!
=)
PS. Cute guy! *wink*
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment