Monday, February 8, 2010

it's another chapter now

8th February 2010
Monday
Finally!!!
I've got my hair cut yesterday!!!
Wee!!!~~~
=)
I mean, it's been so long already I've not cut my hair
And it's really really long already
And so unruly and what with all the split ends and they're damaged already
=(
And also due to my mum's bugging for me to cut my hair
Saying it's a waste of water and shampoo and conditioner
Fine
Not that I didn't wanna cut okay?
I mean, I still rasa keberatan to cut at the end of last year
And so waited till this year
And what with CNY just around the corner
So, might as well wait until just before CNy only I cut la
It's like, I'm having a new haircut purposely for CNY
Good huh?
=)
Sounds better
Hee
I thought of cutting fringe
I've always wanted to try that actually
I tried that once
Like, few years back?
And that fringe didn't actually turn out to be a real fringe
I mean, it didn't really look like how a fringe is supposed to look like
LOL
Maybe it was too thin?
And didn't really cover all
LOL
Fine
Whatever
So this time, I told the hairstylist again that I wanted a fringe
Then I said I wasn't sure for myself also
And asked for her opinion
She said fringe will be okay for me, but the thing is, I've been having this sideline for so long and also my forehead is so high, *LOL*, so she said I might not be so comfortable or wouldn't get used to having a fringe which always covers my forehead
So she suggested that I cut sideways
Yeah, again
I knew it
Everytime I wanted to try having a fringe, it always ends up with side fringe
LOL
I dunno what you call that
Just, sideways la
Duh?
Haha
But I like it anyway
Behind is now straight
As in, not layered or V-shape
First time cutting straight
=)
And I kinda love it
Hee
I'm loving my new hair cut
And just because I posted this as my status in Facebook, someone was so terribly mean that he laughed at my status
Fine!
Screw him!
Haha
So, that's for my haircut
=)
And after my haircut
I walked to PappaRich
Damn, it was hot!
Seriously
Walking under the sun and it was like, close to noon?
Screw me for not bringing an umbrella
Not that I have a small umbrella
Seriously, it's troublesome to bring anything massive outta the house okay?
Really
What if you forget to take it or something?
Hee
=)
From PappaRich, we then went to Tmn Midah to pick up some CNY cookies
Man, am I proud of my sense of direction!
Haha
And then went to 2 other places also to pick up stuff before heading back to his home
OMG
His mum packed so many CNY stuff for me
You know, those cookies and also the chinese sausage?
Damn, I feel so bad
=(
She's so nice to me
Hee
3 of us were in his room
He was playing Dota
Andy with his PSP
And me, blogging and facebooking and rocking to Avril Lavigne's Sk8ter Boi!
=)
I fell asleep later
As in, in the evening la
And he was sleeping on his bunk bed as well
And leaving Andy alone with his PSP
LOL
I was sleeping below
On his mattress
And then only I went up to his bed
Hmm, I didn't think he realised anyway
Sometimes I dunno if what I did and do is right or wrong
Or maybe it's wrong by God's law?
OMG
Screw me
Don't go so far please
Let there be a limit
P-L-E-A-S-E
Oh, and my mum brought me the Undang books already
She didn't tell me but I saw them on my study table
And because he was out for the night for futsal until 11.30pm, and I had nothing much to do besides facebooking and listening to songs and not blogging *LOL*, so I read up the Undang book
LOL
So much notes man!
Seriously
Urgh
I almost fell asleep reading them
And was it silly of me to picture and memorise what are the steps when you wanna change from first gear to second gear and then third and so on?
I thought it's pracctical stuff
I mean, you need to do it hands-on only you will get it and not by doing it theoretically
LOL
Anyway, I skipped a lot I guess
Just, more focus on the road signs and stuff and also the merit demerit stuff he told me once
I wonder if I will turn out to be a sucky driver
Urgh
Oh, and congratz to Kitt upon his graduation!
=)
And sorry to Kinn for having you to drive me everywhere and making you feel so tired
=(
I am terribly sorry
=(
Is stopping here now
Till then
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment