Friday, February 26, 2010

dead drop tired

25th February 2010
Thursday
Is it because my period is coming or my body is lack of nutrients?
Why am I feeling so exhausted?
Exhausted is so not the word
I am so worn out!!!
=(
Seriously man
I fell asleep in my mum's car on the way home, as usual
But this time, I did not even realise I've reached home already and I was still sleeping
I was so tired I could barely move man
=/
It was when my mum opened the door only I was awaken
Screw me
Damn it, I still need to get up early tomorrow morning
I'm having morning shift tomorrow
Just hope that I would be able to get up at 7am
Hmm, you won't be there to be my wake up call anymore
God help me pleaseeeee
*wink*
And I will definitely talk to my pillow and ask her to wake me up tomorrow *Edward's secret method to waking up early*
=)
Counting down now
2 more days and I won't be working on weekdays anymore
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment