Sunday, February 7, 2010

meet me halfway


7th February 2010
Sunday

Damn, I've not been blogging for 2 days straight in a row already man
What the hell
Thanks to someone
Talking on the phone for more than an hour
=)

I'm loving it though

Anyway
Work was okay I guess
But I was so fcked up with a customer
Or maybe 2 customers to be actual
Well, maybe one though
Really damn fcked up lo!
There were these 2 guys
Kinda 40 or 50+ la
And one of them was actually looking for clothes at the 50% section
And then I was serving him
And he asked so many questions you know
Like, what do you think of this colour? It looks kinda like Indian colour
*No offence*
I didn't say that okay?
I'm just repeating what that guy asked me
Screw him
Urgh
Fine, I don't mind answering those questions
Cause it's always the same answer I will give
"It's up to your personal liking."
Isn't it right?
Duh?!

Then he went over to the value buy section
And he wanted dunno L size or M size
And totally annoying man
Cause those sizes that he wanted were not available anymore
And then he was like, why no more wan?
Duh, as though it's my freaking fault like that
And then below some stacks of tees also got other designs la
And then he was like, why you didn't tell me there's more?
WHAT THE FCK MAN?!

I was so fcked up already
Then it was almost my break time
And I didn't even realise it
Then Edd was behind me
And he told me to go for my break or else I would be late
Or maybe he knew I was kinda annoyed already
Well, I was, to be honest
Urgh
Screw him
Screw me too!
Urgh!

Oh, and yesterday
Guess who I met?
I met Derek while I was working
Then I went to Subzero to visit Jo Ann
Cause I was morning shift yesterday
Finished work earlier what
So thought of just stopping for a short visit
And only yesterday did I know that Subzero jeans are just for men
LOL!!!
I didn't know what
Duh
Not my fault also
Haha

I asked Jo Ann whether got sales or not
And she said, "Only 20% lo."
"Ohh."
"Who you wanna buy for?"
LOL
Then only I know those were men's jeans
Hee
Screw me

Also, I went to Parkson before that
Bought some lingeries la duh
=)

And omg, I saw some really nice clothes man!
Neat!
I so so so wanna buy them
But, aku tak de duit la now
Haha
I still need to save for my driving licence
LOL

And also, when I was on my way to the monorail station, I met Jacquelyne
She saw me too
And I was kinda surprised how come she was walking to Pav
I mean, I would have expected someone to drive her there
Someone, as in, 'someone'
=)

And then in the LRT
I met Kin Kit!
I didn't notice him at first
I was just, leaning against the door *even though there's a sign that warned us against it. xD*
And then suddenly from behind, someone called, "Claira?"
I turned and saw him
"Kin kit!"
LOL
Then we talked for so long
LOL
Totally ignored his friend already
Haha
So he's working at Petaling Street now
And I told him I'm working at Padini Pav
And blame it on coincidence or what
He was going to Cempaka station also
=)

And so on impulse
I went to his home
Again
Yeah, again
Since my mum's going out for dinner with my bro

Seriously, I really have no idea if this post has a chronology or something similar
LOL

Whatever

Stopping here

PS. I like talking on the phone with you, even if I'm so close to falling asleep. LOL
=)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment