Wednesday, February 24, 2010

i got it! i got it!

24th February 2010
Wednesday
Okay, firstly, I have no intention of adding those FTW, LOL, WTF, FML, NO WAI! in the first place
=)
Seriously, I was just searching for pictures at flickr that would look anything like OMG
But I got more than I asked for
So, why not?
*wink*
So the thing is, I just checked the routes and public transport and whatever to HELP University College
Well, I suppose I'll be going there
As in, having my college life at HELP
Oh me God
HELP me!
=)
And guess what?
If I'm not mistaken
I've gotta change transport THRICE before I reach HELP
Seriously, I need HELP right now
The first one, Ampang line LRT to Masjid Jamek
Then, Kelana Jaya line to Bangsar
And from Bangsar, take RapidKL bus T634
And that is only until Menara Mellinium
And from there, I still have to walk inside to HELP
This is really the disadvantage of not getting my driving licence earlier
But, what the hell
Even if I got my driving licence and could drive to college everyday, then it will be my brother's turn to take public transpor
Hmm, whatever
If so, might as well I take public transport and spare him from taking public transport as well
Never mind
I guess it'll help me to be a more KL-lite
You know, getting around KL with ease!
Geez, I like the sound of that!
=)
Oh yeah!
I still haven't checked the routes to PJ Community Library
Hang on
BRB
LOL
Okay
I'm back!
So, if not mistaken *second time saying*, I've also gotta take Ampang Line to Masjid Jamek and then change to Kelana Jaya line to Bangsar and then interchange to U75
Either that or I can straight away take B105 or B110 to Bangsar and then change to U75
Hang on, if so, that means going to HELP also can board these buses right?
I mean, don't have to take LRT and then change to Kelana Jaya
Hmm, so let's say I take a B105 or B110 bus from Jusco Maluri and then I'll disembark at Bangsar and then change to U75
Cool!
I've figured it out!
Umm, a simplified version now
From Jusco Maluri, take B105/B110 to Bangsar then change to U75 to both Menara Mellinium and PJ Community Library
Okay, anyone interested of joining me?
=)
I'll ask wai seng!
Jom, let's go to HELP next week!
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment