Friday, February 19, 2010

dreaming against dream

19th February 2010
Friday
I had a dream last night
Isn't it stange that we don't even realise we're dreaming until we woke up and recalled back that we indeed had a dream
I woke up feeling exhausted this morning
And my eyes are still kinda tired and weary now
People always say 'sweet dreams' to you before you go to bed
But I thought dreaming actually makes you more tired
Hmm, whatever it is
Call it coincidence or deliberate addiction
You came into my dream last night
Not literally
The thing is, I dreamt of the bracelet you gave me
And however I hate to regard it as lust or just plain physical attraction, I dreamt of how our lips touched
You think I can control my dreams?
No, I can't
Even if I can, I don't think I would wanna let this dream go unseen in my mind
It's a dream
But I still wish the dream is happening to me now
Life is, but a dream
I guess it's true after all
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment